Mike

Fish-Off Results!! Old Guys win!!

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

They're gonna have the best toggers they can

Team Evil is fielding the same exact team as the first trip.

This time we are out for blood beatwithfish1.gif and will show no mercy to the competition,

sending them home broken and demoralized Crutches.gifSpiningDemon135.gifbiggrin.gif

Last trip it was growling shaking it's cage and bearing it's fangs but I kept it chained.

Next trip the beast comes out of it cage.

leCLAWSOL.GIF

This latest development bodes well in Team Evil's favor. One of their members has the potential of catching tog three at a time. Personally knowing the member with this diabolical technology, I wouldn't be surprised if the weight of that triple header was over 30 lbs eek.gifbiggrin.gif

I will be using a snafu with trebles, fishing 6 crabs at a clip. After I have exhausted every crustacean on the boat, I will continue to snag every tog within 12" of where I drop. Claw, meet the Daisycutter.

There's this guy from FL who doesn't go fishing often, but when he goes, he catches a lot of fish and wins the pool about 25% of the time. He uses a goofy rig with only one hook (somtimes two). You won't even notice him until the end of the day when his cooler gets emptied on behalf of the old team. You have been warned. biggrin.gif

LOL It's on now.

cwm27.gif But tell me it's not a funny picture cwm12.gif

What NYBayMan said - "Next time THE CLAW comes out!!!! GRRRR!!!!!"

What I heard - "Meow" wink.gif

HappyWave.gif

TimS

In between a few hours ago and now I realize that the 18th is a Sunday smile.gif

And I was supposed to know this how? HappyWave.gif

Your island is only as big as you make it smile.gif

TimS

He uses a goofy rig with only one hook (somtimes two). You won't even notice him until the end of the day when his cooler gets emptied on behalf of the old team. You have been warned. biggrin.gif

The old team would be proud to have such a goofy rig bastage on their team HappyWave.gif

Where you gonna dig up such a guy Gami? wink.gif

TimS

Anyone remember which thread the results of this second New Guys/Old Guys fish-off was posted in? :squid:  I can't find it :o 

TimS

Don't recall only that it was a best-of-three series.  Old Guys took it in 3.  First trip on the Searcher(Statue of Liberty play :laugh: ) and the third on the Mary M.  I was fishing with a severed thumb.  To this day I don't think I've ever had such a deep cut that has healed as quickly after this trip.  White crab viscera. It's better than neosporin. :th: 

26 mins ago, Kneel said:

Don't recall only that it was a best-of-three series.  Old Guys took it in 3.  First trip on the Searcher(Statue of Liberty play :laugh: ) and the third on the Mary M.  I was fishing with a severed thumb.  To this day I don't think I've ever had such a deep cut that has healed as quickly after this trip.  White crab viscera. It's better than neosporin. :th: 

Wow...time definitely is starting to play games with my memory :o  I thought us Old Guys were 2-0...now I'm starting to get vague recollections about a third trip now that you mention it. I may need to increase my ginkgo biloba intake :bucktooth:  I'll never forget the statue of liberty muggings from @HungryJack - that whole group was awesome to fish with :)

Salt water...I've always found salt water to be a great healer of cuts :th:  

Hopefully someone remembers where the reports from the second and third (??) trip landed :o

TimS

9 mins ago, TimS said:

Wow...time definitely is starting to play games with my memory :o  I thought us Old Guys were 2-0...now I'm starting to get vague recollections about a third trip now that you mention it. I may need to increase my ginkgo biloba intake :bucktooth:  I'll never forget the statue of liberty muggings from @HungryJack - that whole group was awesome to fish with :)

Salt water...I've always found salt water to be a great healer of cuts :th:  

Hopefully someone remembers where the reports from the second and third (??) trip landed :o

TimS

Why the hell ever happened to Jack? He suddenly seemed to fall of the face of the earth!