Mike

Fish-Off Results!! Old Guys win!!

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

It was a fun time even though the fishing was a little slow. I'd love to do it again later in the winter when the big fish are more prevalent. Those team weights would at least be doubled with the fishermen we had on board. The food Kil brought was excellent as well.

"Teh Suck"

Would best describe the catching on the trip. Tough anchoring conditions and a lack of current had the fish pushing the bait and not committing.

Congrats to the Old Guys on their win.

It was nice to meet a few members, sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello to everybody.

With 2 coolers of crabs, and Sam's cooler loaded with Brooklyn Larger and multiple bottles of his special Egg Nog, there was no reason to leave the stern. wink.gif

Sam, thanks for the bottle of Egg Nog, my wife loved it LaLoutshh.gif

Special thanks to Bassaholic (Tom) for his tagging services.

The Rematch

A rematch is in order.

New guys fishing two rods short cost us the victory. We basically lost by 3-4 fish, which was the low average catch for one fisherman.

A complete New Guy team is unbeatable, and we want to prove it with a rematch. boxing3.gifboxing3.gif

Set it up Kil smile.gifboxing3.gif

POSTERSOL2.JPG

If there is a second go, put me on the list. Please, please make it for a Sunday and not the second weekend of December. I'll fish for the old team, the new team or take you all on by myself. wink.gif

Set it up Kil

If there is a second go, put me on the list. Please, please make it for a Sunday and not the second weekend of December.

How about Dec. 18 (Sunday and not the second weekend smile.gif ) on the Mary M out of Cape May.

The boat is not big and I'd rather restict 6-7 guys on each team. smile.gif Or we can go on the 100' big boat during weekdays.

Kil

You know I'm in.

The 100 foot boat, yes It would be nice on Jims boat. Max can bring his under water I spy set up and we can sneak a peak into the Toggies living rooms again.