Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
suntzu

Dirty Dozen

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

RR,

If that is the case, then Italians have accounted for well over half the fish landed during Striper Patricks.

But of course... we aint talkin Sissy Fiah are we?

I believe that Sunny did catch one of the three fish landed, before suffering an attack by the mad gaffer, who has all but abandoned us.

Bor caught the only other fish as Sparky lay waste to the crew that fateful night. biggrin.gif

What are you guys talking about?!? We didn't even have time to fish while we were dodging Sparky's swinging of the gaff!!!

All I remember was hiding in the cabin with Brian drinking Raisinette Dogfish Head Beer, eating KFC, and trying to take Sparky's meds away from him eek.gif

meow wink.gif

On the original StriperPatrick, that fateful day just before the origins of the forum were burned to the ground by non-believing pagans, and hours before the crowd shouted Barabas, I believe that Sunny did catch one of the three fish landed, before suffering an attack by the mad gaffer, who has all but abandoned us.

Abandoned, not. Rehabilitated for the better of society, perhaps. But then again the parole officer is never far away.

Fear not Vinny. I am true to myself, as always. I am a man of many ineterests and of limited time. Headboat shenanigans may not be on the top of my to-do list, but it is still near to my heart. I look forward to another chance to rub elbows with you. I will put the Patrick on my calendar, if invited. I would like nothing less than to share the rail next to you. kiss.gif

Abandoned, not. Rehabilitated for the better of society, perhaps. But then again the parole officer is never far away.

Fear not Vinny. I am true to myself, as always. I am a man of many ineterests and of limited time. Headboat shenanigans may not be on the top of my to-do list, but it is still near to my heart. I look forward to another chance to rub elbows with you. I will put the Patrick on my calendar, if invited. I would like nothing less than to share the rail next to you. kiss.gif

Ah, it appears our friend has been granted leave from the ward. Sparky, we will have no problems sharing the rail, but we must insist upon your guards being present, understood?

11 hours ago, Mike said:

Bump for posterity on the eve of the anniversary 

**** you. How's that for a bump.

2 hours ago, mickrazz said:

**** you. How's that for a bump.

I was the rookie sensation.