Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
suntzu

Dirty Dozen

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

LOL... If you were there King then you would know who won the pool and caught 2 of the 3 fish landed that night.

Hint... it wasent the Sissy Fish King. As I recall he had the skunk.gif that night! biggrin.gif

Whoa...we spoke of this day yesterday while pounding flounders. Actually, Vinny, the guy who caught more flounder by himself yesterday than the entire crew of the Angry Beaver did last week, well, he brought it up.

LOL strong words from the "Captain who would do anything" to ensure victory in the SRBC Striper tourney. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Hey guys, don't shoot the messenger. I'm just repeating what I was told, and making an observation of what I...err observed.

RiverRat, how do you stand the noise from the little guy on your shoulder? He's like that little dude from star wars, ya know, jabba the hut's little roden friend. Bwahahahahahahahah

Hey, why are you picking on me? whatddya, get tired of making fun of the name of Jim's boat or how little flounder he caught as Capt on thursday?

You gonna answer Da Bell?

Hey, why are you picking on me? whatddya, get tired of making fun of the name of Jim's boat or how little flounder he caught as Capt on thursday?

OMG, you just turned on your capt. like a rabid dog on his owner. "How little flouder he caught as Capt?" Thats like an act of treason sailer, and don't question me on maritime law...I've recently become an expert!

Meho won the last StriperPatrick Pool. Very few fish. I know I had one skinny fish.

On the original StriperPatrick, that fateful day just before the origins of the forum were burned to the ground by non-believing pagans, and hours before the crowd shouted Barabas, I believe that Sunny did catch one of the three fish landed, before suffering an attack by the mad gaffer, who has all but abandoned us.

OMG, you just turned on your capt. like a rabid dog on his owner. "How little flouder he caught as Capt?" Thats like an act of treason sailer, and don't question me on maritime law...I've recently become an expert!

I am overcome by the stench of fear and honeydo. I will turn on anything that moves right now. The sounds of pounding fists and hideous wails has frightened all but the the most faithful office staff from the building. None shall be spared this friday.

For a little fella you sure do make a lot of noise.

Alas, I wish it were only the hunnydo, that would be to easy to resolve. NO, one of her girlfriends bought a house in Freehold and has invited us over for a quasi playdate/come see the house deal. No man should have to suffer this fate...it is truly unhumane. Wait till you have kids...you'll see.

Pound and scream all you'd like...it will make the taste of our victory all the more sweet, especially knowing that you've been forced by the partners to take a little "rest."

I don't know about Mrs. Rat, but if you'd met Mrs. Queen you would know it's in one's best self interest to keep her happy. Ask Suntzu, he's seen the glint in her eye.

I'm only interested in self preservation, cause in the end it's all about me. biggrin.gif