You have a answer to everything,,IM not getting

into it any further...

I mentioned the quote "the other site"only after

i felt the need to defend myself to your members

that made me out to be somekind of Internet Hero

Wantabee.......Never In the Beginning and Not on

My Reports....

Its a never ending battle here... and thats not

for me... Soooooooooo Laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Tim,

You have a answer to everything,,IM not getting

into it any further...

Extremely interesting perspective. You take shots at the site and one of the moderators. I respectfully address each and every one of your concerns. You tell me I have an answer for everything. What I don't get is what would you have preferred? That I don't address your concerns? I'm again puzzled at your actions.

Jim, sometimes people just don't want to address the reality of the facts written before them. Instead of answering a single question I asked him, he leaves. What exactly would you suggest I had done instead of addressing his concerns? I'm all ears.

TimS

[ 11-14-2003, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: TimS ]

Oh, And About the Poll....

Looks like a tie to me at this point..

50%yes, 50%no...........

lg_smile.gif

Which was my point - why not wait until it's over like yah said you'd do the other day?

TimS

Oh, And About the Poll....

Looks like a tie to me at this point..

50%yes, 50%no...........

lg_smile.gif

Why not stick around to see if ya win?

its not about me winning,its about the forum

winning and its members... icon14.gif

Seems if 50% of the members want two separate report threads than that, in itself, is a pretty lound noise that there should be two threads. If it's about the forum winning and it's members, then stick around and do your report, at least 1/2 the folks here want it that way. And being that this is supposedly a north Jersey site, then 50% is quite a substantial number.

TimS

Hey I think N S's South Jersey report is geat icon14.gif I'm also infavor of having a seperate thread (so it's easier to sort the info).

My question; What's the big deal? as long as it fits the Bill with Tim and Dave!

Nightstrikes, I don't know what you mean about the five minute rule. I never edit a post without saying so and as Tim noted it can't be done without the readers knowing it. I take exception to your accusing me of that. I don't really even know what you think could have been changed.

As for dragging other sites I think I was merely stating a fact. I was not dragging any other site into it. You need to see the difference.

I can say that if you wanted to start a weekly thread for south Jersey and you said so in public or even emailed me, instead of Tim, this would have never happened. You posting that thread after I started one that was entitled "all counties" just seemed like you were sticking your tongue out at me. After being told by Tim that he told you to start that thread each week, the whole complexion of this thing changes. Fact is, if you had let me in on this from the beginning there would be no problem, no "all counties" thread, no poll, no nothing. Do you see this?

Fact is, I don't post reports, for personal reasons, and the more I think about this the fact that you do makes me inclined to want you to do so. If you want to help people then I will not only allow it I will encourage it. Start the thread each week and that will be it.

I do want to add that in order to be a participant here you need to accept what is. It seems like every time something doesn't go your way you are quick to attack the site, Tim or myself. If you want to contribute here then do so....but don't do so if it's a place that you don't even like.

Just a sidenote to all the rest of the SOL'ers that have been reading this. This stuff has been over the top for me. I agree that it's much ado 'bout nothing but I really thought that one thread was all that was needed in NJ. Without knowing what you all wanted I made a decision based on my own opinion, that was all.

Dave,

I respect you,Tim and this Site and all the SOL

members here...This got blown (like these winds

the past two days)way out of proportion...

And some of that was my fault,and I apoligize

for some of my comments about this matter.....

All along my goal was to bring some friendly

Fishing Reports from the Counties that I fish to

this site.And as the Poll shows quite a few members feel the same...

That being said I would still very much like to

be involved in bringing and maintaining fishing

reports for the SouthJersey area to this forum...

Now ,if these winds will take a break maybe I

can get back out on the water this weekend and

get a report....

Thx,

OK, I have a solution - let's have the two separate threads so long as there's people here that want them, no reason not to have two separate threads. It's about 50% of the people who responded that do - but even if it were only 25% of the people responding that did, I see no harm in having two separate threads smile.gif

And if NS doesn't want to do it, perhaps one of the 50% of respondents who want a separate thread will be kind enough to start the thread each week? The participation on that thread each week from the south Jersey crew will show how much or how little interest there is smile.gif

So we move forward from here, regardless of who starts the thread each week. Does that sound fair to everyone?

TimS

OK, I have a solution - let's have the two separate threads so long as there's people here that want them, no reason not to have two separate threads. It's about 50% of the people who responded that do - but even if it were only 25% of the people responding that did, I see no harm in having two separate threads smile.gif

And if NS doesn't want to do it, perhaps one of the 50% of respondents who want a separate thread will be kind enough to start the thread each week? The participation on that thread each week from the south Jersey crew will show how much or how little interest there is smile.gif

So we move forward from here, regardless of who starts the thread each week. Does that sound fair to everyone?

TimS

Everyone can just grow up now and shut up. There will be two threads and NS is going to do one of them or I'm going to find him at one of his stalking points (and I know them all) and take drastic action. Enough said by all.

I'll expect your next SJ thread on Sunday NS or you will regret the fact that I live in OCNJ- biggrin.gif

Looking forward to it.

The SJ insipid reprobate- get it?

Walt

Apparently NS and I were posting at the same time redface.gif Ok, so now we move forward icon14.gif

Walt, yah gonna stir up a hornet's nest starting posts with "Everybody can grow up now and shut up." icon25.gif I know how yah meant it, but it's still sets a bad tone smile.gif We'll move forward faster if no one's draggin' anything with them wink.gif

TimS

Apparently NS and I were posting at the same time redface.gif Ok, so now we move forward icon14.gif

Walt, yah gonna stir up a hornet's nest starting posts with "Everybody can grow up now and shut up." icon25.gif I know how yah meant it, but it's still sets a bad tone smile.gif We'll move forward faster if no one's draggin' anything with them wink.gif

TimS

Sorry TimS- Just want to see the two threads every week! My apologies.

Walt