Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaveC

All NJ flatlanders please read and vote.....thanks

Rate this topic

99 posts in this topic

Since there is a conflict as to whether there should be two reports each week or one I thought I would let you guys vote on this one.

My thoughts are that the south Jersey guys feel that they are alienated by SOL at times and one report section will bring everyone together rather than two separate ones that, IMHO, will even further segregate this forum.

Well, please vote. The results will determine the outcome.

I like two separate reports...

I think it is more organized and effecient

Its seems more like an addition or some growth than a separation......

Dave you are still the moderator no..

the head will stay the same

we just add another finger so to speak...

Considering the lenght of the NJ coastline, I think two reports are appropriate. I'm also being a little selfish here as Nightstrikes fishes on a daily basis mostly in my home town. tongue.gif

Walt

I don't get this whole "alienation" thing. If you fish S.J. and want to see reports then post them! NJ isn't all that big for crying out loud. I like to see what guys are doing up and down the whole coast of NJ. Are the guys screaming for a seperate forum telling me they won't be checking the "Northern" NJ reports? confused.gif I couldn't care less if we end up having a seperate forum but I think it's kind of silly. Just my 2 cents. HappyWave.gif

I'm for 2 also because I fish 100% of the time in SJ. Belmar might as well be on the Moon wink.gif . I like to read about fish being caught no matter where it is, but it's even more enjoyable when you have a visual idea.

I've already given the separate reports my blessing in private before the first one was posted redface.gif I'm surprised Night Strikes didn't make that clear immediately when the conflict first started, but ultimately, I should have told Dave when I gave it my blessing. Unfortunately, I didn't know of this conflict until this morning.

So, as with all things here, we'll let the majority rule and results of the poll be the deciding factor.

TimS

correct me if wrong but i think what hatman wants is clarification on the south jersey whining. from what i gather, some of them feel that sol doesnt post enough reports to their liking. ironically these are the same people who admittedly dont post reports, yet feel the need to advertise or announce that they are going fishing. go figure confused.gif

Tim,Dave and All SOL Members,

Again I am not trying to cause a conflict

in this forum...I apolgize if its coming off

that way.The last thing I want to see come out

of this is a North vs South situation...

Not my intentions, I saw that some members

wanted a little more Fishing Info/Reports from

the South Jersey Area and thought I could Help..

We are all One Group of Great Fishermen and

Outdoorsmen that can help eachother here...

Dave's Poll Expires I Believe on the 14th.

if the results show that its in the best interest

of the forum to have two types of Running Reports

I would love to be a part of it.If Not,fine...

Take Care, IM Going Fishing.......... wink.gif