HEY SOUTH JERSEY GUYS

Rate this topic

Striperfever

Just wondering if any of you are going to the Spring Fling, I would like to go, depending on what the SF date is gonna be!

Im going to Florida in June and I believe every one is talking about the weekend Im gonna be in Florida. I will go if Im here...

I know for some of us it is a hike to the Fling, so I was wondering if any of you would like to have are own FLING... Just a thought!

Let me know what you guys think?!?!?!?!?

I would really like to get some thing going, Ive been a member of SOL for almost a year and never met any of you.

Striperfever if I can make it I would definitely be in for a South Jersey get together. Maybe a nightime thing on some of the backwaters and beaches.

The Spring Fling is going to be in May. I am definitely gonna try and make it this year. Its realy not that bad of a ride from where you are at probably only about 2 hours. I would be willing to Car pool up to it if you wanted to. There is a lot of great water up in the Spring Fling Zone. Much more structure than the beaches we are used to in the South Jersey area.

OK guys, we need more people than this, I know theres more of us in here.

So come on, who wants to FLING?

As we starting more guys in on this, I would like to start thinking about where the FLING could be!

So if you would like to particapate, start throwing out an area that might be good for the Fling. Later on down we will vote! If this is OK with you allsmile.gif

I like any places from OC to Cape May Point...

Supafly, great point! I to thought about a car pool... Your from Philly, right?

Hey, It really would be great to get up the Spring fling, alot better waters up there, then what we got down here!

The car pool is a good idea, so lets hear some more thoughts guys! What do you all think???

I'm interested in the mini fling, but it depends on the date. We can do this almost every weekend.

If the fling falls on a date I can make it I'll go. Doesn't it always, we have a anniversary towards the end of the month and we are going away. I'm from Bristol will look to car pool.

I LIKE PIZZA!

I have been having a problem getting on this site all day, finally got on! Every thing is running slow thou???

Any way, I think are best bet would be either Cape May area or Corsons inlet, also thought about LBI. I havnt fished LBI in like ten to twelve years, when I was only 10.

Ive heard of many spots to fish up that way.

I like any weekend in May, and would prefer a night time thing. We can even do June if thats what you guys want!

I would call it a mini Fling, nothing fancy, just to fish and for every one to meet each othersmile.gif

So start throwing out some dates...