Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian

Baitboy needs our help...

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

Baitboy's house was leveled last night in a gas explosion. Right now efforts are being made for clothes, housing etc. However, Baitboy did lose all of his equipment in the fire. Me and Primo will be setting collecting equipment for him so if anybody has any gear they would like to donate, please feel free to send it to :

Brian Lennen

1150 Bridge Street

Philadelphia, PA 19124

If anybody feels uncomfortable just shipping something, I give Tim permission to release my phone number to him.

Wow, I just read the article in the Inquirer online, they are lucky no one was killed. Maybe a cash collection would be better, I don't think he will be fishing for a while. That way he can use it for what he feels he needs. My $.02. Glad everyone is allright. Dave

Darn, I hope John is alright. Brian, you can count me in for some stuff. I have some things for him.

------------------

DC ><}}}}> bigfish_bite_md_clr.gif

Berkeley Striper Club...Seaside, NJ

SOL# 20

Brian, please let us know what going on.

I'm right here in Bucks County I'll gladly ride down and help any way I can. Clothing sizes needed, number of family members in need. Number of people, gender,that kind of stuff. I know we have things right here that can help.

------------------

SOL #669