Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ben Lippen

For the record, and before it get's away....

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

...I am a certified, trained locksmith. So before anyone starts any foolish car thief threads, just stop now.

Thank you.

It's just one of my trades. And I take it as seriously as you would take yours. Actually more so in my case, since I drive around with what would be considered burglary tools.

[ 06-02-2003, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: Ben Lippen ]

Sweet icon14.gif Lemme make sure I got yer cell phone number with me at all times smile.gif

Ben Everything? wink.gif

TimS

Sweet icon14.gif Lemme make sure I got yer cell phone number with me at all times smile.gif

Ben Everything? wink.gif

TimS

One of those always tried to keep it low key til now deals boss redface.gif

Gotta be a story here, but I'm damned if I can guess what it might be. Lemme speculate. They all go to the Fling, then when they come back to their cars, there are lace panties prominently displayed on someone's front seat. eek.gifeek.gif The angler has locked himself out, being as dumb as you'd expect of someone who goes off to fish in sideways rain biggrin.gif and there's a frantic call for help - psssst! Ben!!

too get in and conceal the evidence before other anglers spot the pink silk and start hoohawing. Ben opens the car, but a dozen guys seem him do it ...

something like this? Can we see the undies so we can guess who was wearing them?

Naw, Brian, it wasa nuthin that much fun.

See, I wasa standin there shootin' the breeze with a few fellow solers, when I did notice a mess of them city slicker members goin by me all wit they keys in they hands...

Well, I thought to myself, we's gonna have a good old key swapp in the mud......But it was not to be.... So I had another burger...

Then I did overhear someone say a key was locked in a car... just overheard this ya unerstand...and then I thought... well screw them, they didn't actually call me.

But then I did hear it was my true good friend Ed J from Barefoot NJ, and I got a warm fuzzy......... and then that went away and I went and unlocked his truck. End of story.

Went to get the car washed. Leave key in engine. Get out. Great car wash, all by hand and then they air hose all hidden water off and Armor All it. But I digress. Comes out of the wash and it's locked. This happens with Sequoia's. So this guy gets his briefcase, opens it and has these plastic wedges. He pushes one, then another and so on until he has an opening above the handle and window where he slips a thin rod in and pops the door button. No damage and it took a minute. Nice tools if your a thief.

Tim, it's a handy number to have but he doesn't answer the thing when ya need him.

Ben, sorry for any inconvience it might have caused ya.

Now if he could just find the key to Jersey Girl's heart.gif .

Sorry dude, just had to.

But then I did hear it was my true good friend Ed J from Barefoot NJ, and I got a warm fuzzy......... and then that went away and I went and unlocked his truck. End of story.

And I always thought pineys just stuck a screwdriver in the lock to open the door. wink.gif