Bird Fishing, Again

Rate this topic

old_username

Son of a gun if I didn't catch another bird today. Seagull flies into the line, gets tangled up. Had my towel ready this time, gently got him on the beach and tossed the towel over his head. Thing didn't move after that. Untangled both feet and double wrapping on one wing. Pulled off the towel and off he flew. Thanks to all the positive tips from my duck fishing posting the sky rat lives. So far this year I've caught 3 slot fish and 2 birds, not a record to be proud of. Heading down IBSP this afternoon maybe I'll hook a boat.

Son of a gun if I didn't catch another bird today. Seagull flies into the line, gets tangled up. Had my towel ready this time, gently got him on the beach and tossed the towel over his head. Thing didn't move after that. Untangled both feet and double wrapping on one wing. Pulled off the towel and off he flew. Thanks to all the positive tips from my duck fishing posting the sky rat lives. So far this year I've caught 3 slot fish and 2 birds, not a record to be proud of. Heading down IBSP this afternoon maybe I'll hook a boat.