BST Users
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


About wetaline

  • Rank
    1,000 Post Club!
  1. gobble gobble thanks
  2. I'm in thanks
  3. a 43.60 was caught tonight. get fishing boys *fixed image - LF
  4. I've got 2 Vizslas and I hope yours gets well soon. I hope someone finds your lost dog and contacts you. keep the faith
  5. may I ask why are you selling?
  6. If I were you I'd just send it back to VS and they them worry about it.
  7. not here in NY
  8. no they're not..... tolls are charged by the # of axles to the OP, DRW usually don't due as well in the sand as a SRW. the only time I've found where it does just a well is when there's a very wide track to accommodate the width of the DRW. in a single deep track it struggles to make the track wider. I've owned 2 F-350's and if you don't absolutely need the DRW due to pulling or carrying BIG WEIGHT I would stick with the SRW. A manual tranny is a great option if you don't have a lot of stop and go traffic. unfortunately It's not practical where I live.
  9. fine steel wool and silicone spray has worked in the past for me
  10. make us gits proud nick! good luck to you brudda
  11. G.C.G. I'm in!
  12. poor bastard. Body ID'd as missing tug boat captain Originally published: May 6, 2012 11:21 AM Updated: May 6, 2012 11:34 AM By JENNIFER BARRIOS jennifer.barrios@newsday.com A body found floating off Montauk Point on Saturday has been identified as a tugboat captain from Massachusetts who fell overboard last month, the Coast Guard said. The body of Brendan O'Leary, 48, of Marblehead, Mass. was found floating about four miles south of Montauk Point just before 11 a.m. Saturday by a group on a charter fishing boat. O'Leary was captain of the Steven-Scott, a 91-foot tugboat based in New York that was towing a barge filled with jet fuel from Long Island to Boston on April 25 when O'Leary went missing, said Pete Winters, coordinator of search and rescue for U.S. Coast Guard Sector Long Island Sound. Winters said the crew of the Steven-Scott discovered O'Leary was missing about an hour after he was relieved from watch, and estimated O'Leary had disappeared somewhere south of Newport, R.I. O'Leary's disappearance sparked a 27-hour search and rescue effort by the Coast Guard. After Saturday's discovery, the Coast Guard, accompanied by an East Hampton Town Police detective, recovered the body. The Suffolk County Medical Examiner and East Hampton police are investigating.