StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Community Forums › The Town Tavern › The Hekawi Tribe
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Hekawi Tribe

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
post #2 of 10
Chief Wild Eagle: Teepee never empty when frost on nose of buffalo

[pause]

Chief Wild Eagle: It lose in translation
post #3 of 10
One of my favorites of all time. Serious belly laughs. Agarn (Larry Storch) was the funniest
post #4 of 10
all dego's, right?
post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeDinghy View Post

all dego's, right?

Just like Chief Jay Strongbow. icon14.gif
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditch Jigger View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeDinghy View Post

all dego's, right?

Just like Chief Jay Strongbow. icon14.gif

A Moop from Philly.... I was crushed to learn that....
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRaider View Post


A Moop from Philly.... I was crushed to learn that....


Yeah, me too. He passed away a few months back.

I was kind of a fan of his back in the day. He was very entertaining.

He would be getting the crap beat out of him, and then the crowd would start with the Indian War Whoop.

"WOO,WOO,WOO."  Everyone would be on their feet screaming "WOO,WOO,WOO" louder and louder.

It was like in the old Popeye cartoons when Popeye would eat his spinach.

Strongbow would "regain" his strength, and proceed to kick some ass. Great stuff. I loved it.

He used to wrestle a lot at Jack Witchie's Sports Arena in North Attleborough, Mass, before the place burned down.

Great place. Crazy fans. Old guys smoking cigars. People throwing cups of beer at the "villains" in the ring. Just like in the old movies.

Also saw him a few times at the old Rhode Island Auditorium.

If Strongbow was on the ticket, you could bet I would be there.

post #8 of 10
His brother lived in Providence for a time. He was a handyman with his own workshop business. He had posters of the Chief all over the place, and would proudly point out to anyone that they were brothers.
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albatross View Post


He would be getting the crap beat out of him, and then the crowd would start with the Indian War Whoop.
"WOO,WOO,WOO."  Everyone would be on their feet screaming "WOO,WOO,WOO" louder and louder.
It was like in the old Popeye cartoons when Popeye would eat his spinach.
Strongbow would "regain" his strength, and proceed to kick some ass. Great stuff. I loved it.

If Strongbow was on the ticket, you could bet I would be there.

Good stuff here. clapping.gif
post #10 of 10
My favorite was Don Rickles as "Bald Eagle"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Town Tavern
StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Community Forums › The Town Tavern › The Hekawi Tribe