StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Community Forums › Political Graffiti › GOP bigots and hate mongers?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GOP bigots and hate mongers? - Page 3

post #31 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post

Hateful ****? Kettle black enough for ya? I think I won't miss your respect.
I was never anything but a gentleman to you.
I really think you have some issues with reality.
I dont know what to believe. I am inclined to think your little slip of the tongue about citizenship was in fact a slip up admitting to a terrible secret. I am not inclined to think it was a joke. And yeah you have been doing fine without my respect for a good while now. Keep up the good work. icon14.gif
post #32 of 43
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post

I was never anything but a gentleman to you.
I really think you have some issues with reality.
I dont know what to believe. I am inclined to think your little slip of the tongue about citizenship was in fact a slip up admitting to a terrible secret. I am not inclined to think it was a joke. And yeah you have been doing fine without my respect for a good while now. Keep up the good work. icon14.gif

You don't look good playing a victim ship. It doesn't work. We have a history and all you got on me is the Mexican Monkey quote. That's it. You got nothing. Go get your shoeshine box.
post #33 of 43
The judge is probably a closet liberal. If he finds that the democrats more closely align with his beliefs and values then he was never really a republican to begin with. I would not be surprised to discover that he is one of those activist judges.
post #34 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post

I can see how that would be voted stupid over what was being said about minorities in this forum at that time. Shameful. The moderators had to make a post and sticky to address the hate. But I guess what I said was the absolute worst and shameful thing to say. I'll take it.

You're right.

It's sad and disturbing that people claim that minorities can't do things on there own, so they need the government to step in and help them out.

'oh, look at the black people. They can't get a job. They need affirmative action'
And I headscratch.gif because they're grouping all black people together saying that they are lazy or have no skill, and that's not true.
post #35 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post

You may be right. Repubs know how to turn the rest.

*

what am I missing here??
post #36 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinambition View Post

The clown is up for re election in 2014 and obviously needs every beaner vote he can get since he barely won last time.






Judge Key:

"I cannot place my name on the ballot for a political party that is proud to destroy the lives of 100s of 1000s of federal workers."


Judge Key's words are not judicious; they are the political rhetoric of an electioneer.
post #37 of 43
ok Riddler, what crime is acceptable under certain circumstances?

Is it ok to rob a bank because you are thousands of dollars in debt because you lost your job and can't pay the bills?

Is it ok to burn down a business competitor's place of operation, just because they have 10 times as many customers and are making a profit, while you keep losing money?

Where do you draw the line?
post #38 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post

So if your father is legal and you were born here does that not make you a citizen?
But you said you were illegal. And that you voted illegally if I remember correctly.
So which is it? Are you or are you not an illegal alien?
Its tough to follow all the stuff you say sometimes.

This guy has zero credibility and at BEST is ******* liar. Ignore him.
post #39 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieB View Post

This guy has zero credibility and at BEST is ******* liar. Ignore him.

He's a trolling provocateur; even worse than twitwit. It takes a special kind of arrogant stoo-pid to be proud of illegality. Just shows you the twisted mindset of todays 'progressive'. kooky.gif
post #40 of 43
No, I am afraid he is worse than a troll. He has put action to his online vitriol. He may say I play a poor victim and that may be true cause I stand up for myself, but make no mistake he makes it ugly and personal. Its no wonder he has been ostracized from every community unfortunate enough to accept him.

If he was even 1% repentant I would feel for him, but he is a guy literally sleeping in the the bed he made. I say let him lie and as my mother used to say to me when people would speak ill, "consider the source" Well said Ma.
post #41 of 43
Somebody call a bigot?


I'm here..smile.gif
post #42 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipwreck View Post

No, I am afraid he is worse than a troll. He has put action to his online vitriol. He may say I play a poor victim and that may be true cause I stand up for myself, but make no mistake he makes it ugly and personal. Its no wonder he has been ostracized from every community unfortunate enough to accept him.

If he was even 1% repentant I would feel for him, but he is a guy literally sleeping in the the bed he made. I say let him lie and as my mother used to say to me when people would speak ill, "consider the source" Well said Ma.

What did this guy do that was so awful?
post #43 of 43
Not really worth re hashing cause at the end of the day it was just internet stuff. But it was in the hey day of that stuff being taken seriously. Opinions of government, catch and release, and van staal v. zeebaas aside some folks took it just a bit too far.

Back then a guy could actually affect a guys paycheck and reputation. Now days they are just seen as internet tough guys and bullies. Thank God.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Political Graffiti
StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Community Forums › Political Graffiti › GOP bigots and hate mongers?