StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Community Forums › The Town Tavern › Bikers vs. Range Rover driver (chase / beating on NYC West Side Highway)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bikers vs. Range Rover driver (chase / beating on NYC West Side Highway) - Page 6

post #76 of 327
I didn't think so either, thank you.
post #77 of 327
The driver was Asian? That explains the lack of aggression leading to the highly unlikely case of a 5,000 pound vehicle being controlled and eventually stopped by a congress of baboons on scooters.
post #78 of 327
Iv'e even met a few Portagee Yuppies icon14.gif
post #79 of 327
Those were chauffeurs
post #80 of 327
Asian guy, 33 years old, Columbia grad, out for a Sunday drive with his wife and two year old daughter. I say lynch all the rice rocket driving ****** bags.
post #81 of 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinambition View Post

The driver was Asian? That explains the lack of aggression leading to the highly unlikely case of a 5,000 pound vehicle being controlled and eventually stopped by a congress of baboons on scooters.

6,000 Lb. vehicle... not 5,000 Lb.

And your use of the word "Congress" in that post is commendable... even admirable
post #82 of 327
this story could be sooooooo much better
post #83 of 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeDinghy View Post

this story could be sooooooo much better

And the video... don't forget the video
post #84 of 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishStripes View Post

He did great! he bumped the guy who blocked him and broke both of his legs, then ran over two more on his way out, they got him in traffic and he took a slash in the face and chest. Worth the stitches

1 st arrest was made 30 mins ago..... My thinking is a guy who can only be tough against a young family will give up more names than the cops can write down.

I wonder if those run over would do it differently




I hope they can't ride a motorcycle anymore................. SAVAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif
post #85 of 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBHarvey View Post

wife and kid in the car.....yeah, I'd be making a mess of those guys. you wanna stop your bike in front of me on the highway, then dude, I'm gonna run it over.






I'm with You......................
post #86 of 327
"you wanna pick one out honey?!"

"yea dad, that dirt bag in the red"

thump thump

"ha ha yea"

"good driving dad!"

could have been a real nice family outing had the guy done it right....
post #87 of 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeDinghy View Post

id be calling a street sweeper and the DPW





Sadly Huge Man, these ******* SAVAGES! don't fight fair. Stabbing or shooting a Man in front of his family is NORMAL BEHAVIOR FOR THESE SAVAGES!............... I'm sure you would at least take 10 or 15 out before your shot though.......................
post #88 of 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinambition View Post

Which confirms my first thought -a gang of democrats. I always said when they do finally take over that Mad Max is what the world will resemble. As usual, Im proven correct.











Always..................... shakehead.gif
post #89 of 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddd View Post

Sadly Huge Man, these ******* SAVAGES! don't fight fair. Stabbing or shooting a Man in front of his family is NORMAL BEHAVIOR FOR THESE SAVAGES!............... I'm sure you would at least take 10 or 15 out before your shot though.......................

if they did corner me in some way, id have wifey ready to jump in the drivers seat and floor it...id jump out of the truck and lure them away so the wife and kid could get away...

then id just keep yelling, " but I voted for Obama" and hope for the best....
post #90 of 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeDinghy View Post

"you wanna pick one out honey?!"

"yea dad, that dirt bag in the red"

thump thump

"ha ha yea"

"good driving dad!"

could have been a real nice family outing had the guy done it right....

I've watched the part where he tests out the trail rating on his ride at least a dozen times. It's awesome.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Town Tavern
StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Community Forums › The Town Tavern › Bikers vs. Range Rover driver (chase / beating on NYC West Side Highway)