StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Community Forums › This Gulag for Rent › Cowsills Documentary on Showtime......
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cowsills Documentary on Showtime......

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 

ended up watching a bit of it last night.....

 

YEEESH.

 

If I could carry a note I'd have fit right in......

 

That documentary really bummed me out.

 

on a side note I think Billybob might be a Cowsill,

his kids could fit right in with them looks wise.

 

 

post #2 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish'nmagician View Post

 

 

on a side note I think Billybob might be a Cowsill,

his kids could fit right in with them looks wise.

 

 

 

 

I thought family was off limits?  nonono.gif

 

Oh that's right, only your family is. rolleyes.gif

post #3 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE JUNKIE View Post

 

I thought family was off limits?  nonono.gif

 

Oh that's right, only your family is. rolleyes.gif

you sir are an idiot.

 

I hope you can differentiate between over the line insults,

and "hey your kid looks like this kid".

post #4 of 10
Thread Starter 

as an fyi TJ,

I use the word "sir" when addressing trash like you in a tongue in cheek fashion.

post #5 of 10
The Cowsills - sounds familair, but for the life of me, i can't think of one song of theirs.
I know I've heard 'em and probably liked 'em, but I'm drawing a total blank
post #6 of 10
Thread Starter 

 

 

post #7 of 10
So the network that brings us a great show like "Homeland", had a Cowsills documentary? How do people get funding for projects like that? Are they all in rehab now?
post #8 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMunn View Post

So the network that brings us a great show like "Homeland", had a Cowsills documentary? How do people get funding for projects like that? Are they all in rehab now?

a couple are dead.

it really bummed me out.

Dad beat them all,

had an attempted rape on the daughter,

spent all their cash.

 

just a real sad tale.

post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish'nmagician View Post

a couple are dead.
it really bummed me out.
Dad beat them all,
had an attempted rape on the daughter,
spent all their cash.

just a real sad tale.
Kind of like the Jackson 5 without the enduring music cataloge? It's amazing how many of those child star/parent disfunctions there have truley been.
post #10 of 10
now I remember.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: This Gulag for Rent
StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Community Forums › This Gulag for Rent › Cowsills Documentary on Showtime......