StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Stripers Online Forums › Buy/Sell/Trade Forums › Brand New Lowrance HDS 7, 9 & 12 Touch Screens For Sale
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Brand New Lowrance HDS 7, 9 & 12 Touch Screens For Sale

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
Hello, I have 3 brand new Lowrance HDS Gen 2 Touch Screens for sale. I have the 7", 9" & 12". I am asking $1300 (7"), $2100 (9") & $2700 (12"). I have four 83/200 transducer & two 50/200 transducers that I am willing to sell/negotiate in any deal.
 
 

 

 

 

 

post #2 of 9
Thread Starter 

The 7" & 12" models have been sold. Thanks to all for the interest. The 9" is still available for those who need to buy a post Christmas for yourself or someone worthy :)

post #3 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by emgee00 View Post

The 7" & 12" models have been sold. Thanks to all for the interest. The 9" is still available for those who need to buy a post Christmas for yourself or someone worthy smile.gif

Guess you didn't bother to read the rules before you used this forum? I would strongly suggest reading them before you use this forum again and learn how to post your items in the proper forum. Everything must be done in the threads. Not thru Pms, email, phone calls or word of mouth. But had you read the rules at the top of each forum in big red letters you would have known that. Please read them.

Thanks.
post #4 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerrickT View Post


Guess you didn't bother to read the rules before you used this forum? I would strongly suggest reading them before you use this forum again and learn how to post your items in the proper forum. Everything must be done in the threads. Not thru Pms, email, phone calls or word of mouth. But had you read the rules at the top of each forum in big red letters you would have known that. Please read them.
Thanks.

 

DerrickT

 

On the contrary, I did read through ALL the forum rules. I sold the other two units to a very good friend and this is why you are not seeing the correspondence between me and another member. He is not a part of this forum though so there was no way of accommodating this. Can you please re-instate my ad for me? Thank you in advance, mg

post #5 of 9
You must have missed or not understood rule #2:


2. Items being offered for sale on this forum must not be offered for sale on any other website or in any other manner while they are offered here.
post #6 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ba Ba Buoy View Post

You must have missed or not understood rule #2:
2. Items being offered for sale on this forum must not be offered for sale on any other website or in any other manner while they are offered here.

 

I understand this and read through all the rules very carefully. The fact that my friend ended up buying them and is not a member would make it impossible for us to do the transaction on here in the time frame he needed them. I realize you have a zero tolerance policy but under the circumstances I think this hasn't violated any of the rules as written. Can you please re-instate the ad? I would appreciate it. Either way, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

post #7 of 9
I think this is the point they're trying to make.. How did your friend know they were for sale? What they try and do is protect the members here on SOL. What if someone responded and wanted to buy one of the units you sold to your friend? It may seem like semantics, but that's why the rule is in place. It's really no different than posting them on another site and on SOL at the same time. Pick one or the other.... Tight lines!
post #8 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerrickT View Post


Guess you didn't bother to read the rules before you used this forum? I would strongly suggest reading them before you use this forum again and learn how to post your items in the proper forum. Everything must be done in the threads. Not thru Pms, email, phone calls or word of mouth. But had you read the rules at the top of each forum in big red letters you would have known that. Please read them.
Thanks.

 

Thank you for re-instating my ad. I do appreciate your understanding! Merry Christmas too all & a prosperous New Year too!

post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by emgee00 View Post

Thank you for re-instating my ad. I do appreciate your understanding! Merry Christmas too all & a prosperous New Year too!

I never did anything to your ad other then move it to the proper forum. As for selling to your friend, its still against the rules. What if you sold them to your friend then came on here and somebody wanted it? That's where the problem happens and why we don't allow items to be listed in multiple places. Next time. Close this thread first and then relist the item you have left.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Stripers Online Forums › Buy/Sell/Trade Forums › Brand New Lowrance HDS 7, 9 & 12 Touch Screens For Sale