Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFishing Photostagged by System, 3/9/12
- brandPENNtagged by System, 2/7/12
- productPENN 704 Greenietagged by System, 7/14/12
- productPenn Conquer Spinning Reeltagged by System, 7/14/12
- productPenn Slammer Spinning Reel 360tagged by System, 7/14/12
- productPenn Torque Spinning Reeltagged by System, 2/8/12
Related Forum Threads
- Drilled Penn Reels Random Pictures Last post on Yesterday at 6:30 pm in Main Forum
- Penn Rebate Last post on 2/5/12 at 12:24am in PENN Fishing
- PENN: please take a look at this Last post on 2/16/12 at 6:01am in PENN Fishing
- Penn New Line up for 2013 Last post on 9/21/12 at 6:34pm in Main Forum
- Smaller Penn Torque Last post on 8/14/12 at 11:24am in PENN Fishing
These glasses are great. I got them to use for fishing but I'm going to wear them for everyday use. They fit well, are comfortable and are only just a bit tight on my face near the ears. The...
I have several of these Abel Super Series reels. They are a great reel. I've used them on the Chesapeake Bay for stripers and Montauk for false albacore. The drag is terrific -- it's strong and...
I have the 8ft (my second, I'll get to that), the 10ft medium, and the 10ft heavy. They are really great rods for about $100. They are extremely light, much lighter than many other rods I've...
I'm mostly reviewing this because I saw a bad review, and I can't help but share my positive experience. I really think, if you're on a budget, and aren't going to be in the salt a lot, then the...
So far this reel has not failed on me yet. I used ONE reel between to rods for 6 months on party boats or casting out on the surf. This reel has put-up with all the abuse. I'm so impress that I...
Your best Penn related picture - Page 21
post #301 of 304
9/25/13 at 8:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #302 of 304
9/26/13 at 1:21pm
Originally Posted by GMZFishLI
This one is great!!!
Nice machine work.I like the carbon fiber side plate. im looking into water transfer printing instead of paint check it out on google.
post #303 of 304
10/30/13 at 10:52am
- Your best Penn related picture
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 413 Active Users (29 Members and 384 Guests)
- › Bare Bullet jigs ( deal is to Dec 24th 2013) 1 minute ago
- › Fall is here 4 minutes ago
- › conventional surf rod and reel help 9 minutes ago
- › PS 4 20 minutes ago
- › Florida Keys Fishing 20 minutes ago
- › Big metal lips they catch me but i dont catch with them..... at all 25 minutes ago
- › So you have a gun ... 28 minutes ago
- › Has anyone made a high pressure regulator? 35 minutes ago
- › Let's See Those Long Island Fish! 42 minutes ago
- › who doesn't drink (alcohol) anymore? 48 minutes ago
- › Solar Bat Polarized Sunglasses - Double XL - Matte Tortoise/Amber by TheDeuce
- › Abel Super Series Fly Reel by Fall fish
- › Tsunami Airwave Series Surf Rod by greenmtnman
- › Quantum Fishing Optix Spin Fishing Reel (Size 20) by greenmtnman
- › Penn Battle Spinning Reel by miegle
- › Strike King Redfish Magic Glass Minnow Soft Bait Bodies by Bluebird
- › Strike King Redfish Magic Zulu by Bluebird
- › Quantum Hot Sauce Reel Grease by Bluebird
- › Strike King ShadALicious by Bluebird
- › SNIP Basic Fishing Line Cutter - Black by indoangler
- › The Balloon Fisher King - "A Game... by JenniferO
- › Oliso "Fill In The Blank" Contest by JenniferO
- › Reviews of the OlisoPRO™ VS97A Vacuum... by JenniferO
- › Penn Prevail Surf Rod Contest Rules by JenniferO
- › The 2013 Pabst Blue Ribbon Striped Bass &... by mmckay
- › Penn 704Z: Service Tutorial by johndtuttle
- › Penn Torque Spinning: Service Tutorial by johndtuttle
- › Penn Torque 25N: Service Tutorial and First Look by johndtuttle
- › Daiwa Saltist 6500H: Service Tutorial and... by johndtuttle
- › PENN Holiday Contest: Rules & Regulations by mmckay