StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Community Forums › The Town Tavern › Long Island Serial Killer Investigation...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Long Island Serial Killer Investigation...

post #1 of 35
Thread Starter 
Police found Shannon Gilbert's purse. The police announced that they think that she may have panicked and ran into the marsh and drowned; that she is not the victim of the killer who may be responsible for 10 victims in the same area. confused.gif Her body has not been recovered.
post #2 of 35
Thread Starter 
Odd that she got lost in the Sam spot as ten dead bodies
post #3 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortez The Killie Killer View Post

Odd that she got lost in the Sam spot as ten dead bodies

very . her part of the case is mystifying .
post #4 of 35
It's Long Island. She probably died trying to report a post.
post #5 of 35
Sounds like fishlife is the head detective.
"Nope,not a victim,nothing to see here".
post #6 of 35


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokes View Post

It's Long Island. She probably died trying to report a post.

So true, the life expectancy of a Long Peninsula member is below the SOL average. 

 

 

post #7 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Tj View Post



 
So true, the life expectancy of a Long Peninsula member is below the SOL average. 


I know rite? <--ironics.
post #8 of 35
Speed has confessed. Case closed.
post #9 of 35
Only LI could be so lame as to dub their serial killer "The Long Island Serial Killer". Can't ya come up with something better.

And the fact that new bodies stopped turning up just before I moved to TX is pure coincidence. I swear it!
post #10 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Brian View Post

Speed has confessed. Case closed.

I wanted that purse for my collection. frown.gif
post #11 of 35
And no doubt, the crime was committed by a penisular
post #12 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNiffish View Post

Only LI could be so lame as to dub their serial killer "The Long Island Serial Killer". Can't ya come up with something better.
And the fact that new bodies stopped turning up just before I moved to TX is pure coincidence. I swear it!

i believe he's properly known as the gilgo killer. a bit more creative. but the other killers complained of spot burning so he had to rename himself the central south shore killer.
post #13 of 35
how do you expect them to solve anything when they still think its an island?geewizz already.
post #14 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by kones View Post

how do you expect them to solve anything when they still think its an island?geewizz already.

see you say stuff like this, now you belong to the raviolians.
post #15 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeawhateva View Post

i believe he's properly known as the gilgo killer. a bit more creative. but the other killers complained of spot burning so he had to rename himself the central south shore killer.

clapping.gif
well said. cwm27.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Town Tavern
StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Community Forums › The Town Tavern › Long Island Serial Killer Investigation...