Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Related Forum Threads
- Slammer Discontinued? Last post on 8/6/12 at 2:18pm in PENN Fishing
- Surfcasting & penn reel Last post on 7/31/12 at 8:17pm in PENN Fishing
- Clicking Noise on Slammer 760 LL Last post on 7/21/12 at 9:00pm in PENN Fishing
- Problems with my penn slammers Last post on 7/7/12 at 5:59pm in PENN Fishing
- Penn Spinfisher V Last post on 5/25/14 at 4:52pm in PENN Fishing
I got this reel over a year ago and its taken many dunks in sand and saltwater and it still feels like it just came out the box. I have a 3000 size and have used it for everything from fluke,...
Anyone selling this product or something similar to this product? I need 20 units send to City: Port Dickson State: Negeri Sembilan Country: Malaysia Zip Code: 71000 Please PM me the price...
my first love will always be the daiwa CV-Z, but i find the luna that replaced this model to be nearly as smooth and durable, and the external cast control that was only available on factory...
This reel is another update on the mag elite, with some nice evolutions. This new version has a spool which has been lightened quite a bit on the outer edges of the spool as well as through the...
I use my IMX 1324-2S SUR for two years .Love it for its light weight,thin blank, long-range casting, sensitivity, strength.
Penn Slammer vs Spinfisher Metal, what the difference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Much better drag system. They have a drag system that is underneath the spool and protected unlike the spinfisher. They also have a single large HT 100 drag system (same typed used in international reels), unlike a stack of regular drag washers. This reels drag will put up to heat better then the spinfisher. Its almost the same concept as in conventional a lever drag vs. a star drag. One single large drag washer vs. a stack of small ones ultimately last longer and is much smoother.
- Penn Slammer vs Spinfisher Metal, what the difference?
- › Brady vs Campbell 11 minutes ago
- › Here is a “Fact check” on Ebola by MSN. Can you identify its... 16 minutes ago
- › Water, Money, Taxes, Campaigns, and the Bond: The Res-nick Farming... 24 minutes ago
- › Pick a username for.... 28 minutes ago
- › Fishing Reports in NJ, October 2014 30 minutes ago
- › Word Association 30 minutes ago
- › Anyone know what hull this is. 32 minutes ago
- › LAST CHANCE 34 minutes ago
- › WTS Stella 8000SW 44 minutes ago
- › showtime finished plugs 45 minutes ago
- › WrightMcGill Sabalos Spinning Reel by Surfkids
- › Magic Products Pro Troll Bait Bucket by kalyong
- › Daiwa Team Daiwa Luna Baitcasting Reel by jawbreaker
- › Abu Garcia 6500BY Blue Yonder(2014) by ExpoXJ
- › G.Loomis IMX Spinning Surf Rods by superbrake
- › Citica E Baitcasting Reel by miscougars89
- › Professional Fish Stringer by leslie roberts
- › St. Croix Triumph Surf Spinning Rods by Delzea
- › Offshore Angler Tightline Spinning Reels by JorgeVillalobos
- › Shimano Baitrunner Spinning Reel by Delzea
- › Abu Garcia Revo Toro NaCl 60HS: Service...
- › Balloon Fisher King Introduces Night Fisher...
- › 3rd Annual Pabst Blue Ribbon Northeast...
- › Penn Conflict 4000: Service Tutorial and...
- › Penn Torque Lever Drag 25NLD2: Service...
- › Night Combat Surf Fishing
- › The Balloon Fisher King - "A Game...
- › Oliso "Fill In The Blank" Contest
- › Reviews of the OlisoPRO™ VS97A Vacuum...
- › Penn Prevail Surf Rod Contest Rules