Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Related Forum Threads
- Slammer Discontinued? Last post on 8/6/12 at 2:18pm in PENN Fishing
- Surfcasting & penn reel Last post on 7/31/12 at 8:17pm in PENN Fishing
- Clicking Noise on Slammer 760 LL Last post on 7/21/12 at 9:00pm in PENN Fishing
- Problems with my penn slammers Last post on 7/7/12 at 5:59pm in PENN Fishing
- Penn Spinfisher V Last post on 5/25/14 at 4:52pm in PENN Fishing
Those basic Squid Jigs are nice and fairly cheap. Traditional, Can rig multiples on one leader using different colours, stack them up. Rig your leader with a swivel on top, then a couple squid...
Thought that the vinyl coating would last longer but it didn't. It rusted out from inside the vinyl. The two pieces bend out of shape and needed to be reshaped causing the welds to pull apart. ...
Tried this trap. It was cheaper than other traps. Doesn't hold shape well under stronger current conditions. Started to rust out around the ring and hinge tabs. Tabs broke off, had to wire the...
I have owned an Accurate BX-2 600 for about 2 years. I bought it for use on the East Cape of Baja California. This reel is simply outstanding in all respects and they enjoy a super reputation here...
Great to add to the bottom of a sabiki rig when bait fishing, caught lots of mackerel, pollock, and even stripers with this attached to a sabiki rig. You can fish them with or with out a tip of...
Penn Slammer vs Spinfisher Metal, what the difference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Much better drag system. They have a drag system that is underneath the spool and protected unlike the spinfisher. They also have a single large HT 100 drag system (same typed used in international reels), unlike a stack of regular drag washers. This reels drag will put up to heat better then the spinfisher. Its almost the same concept as in conventional a lever drag vs. a star drag. One single large drag washer vs. a stack of small ones ultimately last longer and is much smoother.
- Penn Slammer vs Spinfisher Metal, what the difference?
- › The Blizzard of 15 59 seconds ago
- › Hockey 2014-15 2 minutes ago
- › Random Images IV 3 minutes ago
- › job opening 3 minutes ago
- › Hobie logo 6 minutes ago
- › Democrat Army hero Bo Bergdahl 6 minutes ago
- › good epoxy? 7 minutes ago
- › wtb 4 wt fly rod 9 minutes ago
- › OK, If Man Made Global Warming is Real 9 minutes ago
- › GLoomis Rebuild 12 minutes ago
- › Squid Jigs by Capt. Walt
- › Frabill VinylCoated Round Minnow Trap by Gpop
- › Cabela's Galvanized Round Minnow Trap by Gpop
- › Accurate Boss TwinDrag Extreme BX Conventional Saltwater Reels by Short Bus
- › Bead Small Diamond Jigs by stripedbassking
- › G.Loomis IMX Spinning Surf Rods by hurak86
- › Daiwa Seagate Conventional Reels by dwheless
- › Shimano Spheros Spinning Reel by aumemoto
- › Penn Allegiance Spinning Rod by asrodowski
- › Penn Battle Spinning Reel by asrodowski
- › Check out Get Bit Outdoors' Black Friday...
- › Abu Garcia Revo Toro NaCl 60HS: Service...
- › Balloon Fisher King Introduces Night Fisher...
- › 3rd Annual Pabst Blue Ribbon Northeast...
- › Penn Conflict 4000: Service Tutorial and...
- › Penn Torque Lever Drag 25NLD2: Service...
- › Night Combat Surf Fishing
- › The Balloon Fisher King - "A Game...
- › Oliso "Fill In The Blank" Contest
- › Reviews of the OlisoPRO™ VS97A Vacuum...