Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Related Forum Threads
- Slammer Discontinued? Last post on 8/6/12 at 2:18pm in PENN Fishing
- Surfcasting & penn reel Last post on 7/31/12 at 8:17pm in PENN Fishing
- Clicking Noise on Slammer 760 LL Last post on 7/21/12 at 9:00pm in PENN Fishing
- Problems with my penn slammers Last post on 7/7/12 at 5:59pm in PENN Fishing
- Penn Spinfisher V Last post on 5/25/14 at 4:52pm in PENN Fishing
I bought a shimano Citica 200E used off ebay a few months ago and i have never regretted a decision any less. I was coming off a pinnacle deadbolt which i bought for $60 at walmart and had nothing...
purchased the 10' rod to go with the shimano ultegra 5500 and couldn't be happier,the 2 make a well balanced lightweight fishing machine. rated for 3/4-4 oz lure weight,so far i've casted 1 3/4 to...
I bought this reel to pair with a penn prevail 9ft rod mostly for bucktailing and also some plugging.It normally runs around $60 but I got it on sale off the website. Have caught dozens of bass on...
i've used these for 20 years and i can't fish without them. turn the baitrunner on and the drag is loose-when you hear a fish on turn the handle and the baitrunner instantly shuts off and the drag...
Penn Slammer vs Spinfisher Metal, what the difference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Much better drag system. They have a drag system that is underneath the spool and protected unlike the spinfisher. They also have a single large HT 100 drag system (same typed used in international reels), unlike a stack of regular drag washers. This reels drag will put up to heat better then the spinfisher. Its almost the same concept as in conventional a lever drag vs. a star drag. One single large drag washer vs. a stack of small ones ultimately last longer and is much smoother.
- Penn Slammer vs Spinfisher Metal, what the difference?
- › Rep. Mike Honda Introduces Bill Banning Civilians from Buying Body... 3 seconds ago
- › Buzzards Bay/Scup 6 seconds ago
- › What is your favorite SOL response 8 seconds ago
- › 9 plugs for sale 52 seconds ago
- › Recreational anlgers and boaters in NC beware 2 minutes ago
- › Wawa 2 minutes ago
- › Good day, good catch 3 minutes ago
- › WTS AH PLUGS 4 minutes ago
- › Hypothetical Ferguson Question 5 minutes ago
- › beat matt aug 22 saturday indian lake 8 minutes ago
- › Citica E Baitcasting Reel by miscougars89
- › Professional Fish Stringer by leslie roberts
- › St. Croix Triumph Surf Spinning Rods by Delzea
- › Offshore Angler Tightline Spinning Reels by JorgeVillalobos
- › Shimano Baitrunner Spinning Reel by Delzea
- › Penn Squall Star Drag Saltwater Reel by bazoulay458
- › Daiwa SS Tournament Spinning Reels by stripefromshore
- › Orvis Clearwater Series Saltwater Fly Rods by fish wrangler
- › Penn Spinfisher V Spinning Reels with Live Liner Drag by sytheteacher
- › Shimano Trevala Butterfly Jigging Casting Rods by fish wrangler
- › Balloon Fisher King Introduces Night Fisher...
- › 3rd Annual Pabst Blue Ribbon Northeast...
- › Penn Conflict 4000: Service Tutorial and...
- › Penn Torque Lever Drag 25NLD2: Service...
- › Night Combat Surf Fishing
- › The Balloon Fisher King - "A Game...
- › Oliso "Fill In The Blank" Contest
- › Reviews of the OlisoPRO™ VS97A Vacuum...
- › Penn Prevail Surf Rod Contest Rules
- › The 2013 Pabst Blue Ribbon Striped Bass &...