StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Stripers Online Forums › Buy/Sell/Trade Forums › 3 bucktail jig molds for sale
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

3 bucktail jig molds for sale

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
3 Do-It molds for sale



1. 4oz and 5oz Smilin Bill

2. 1oz, 1.5oz and 2oz round nose

3. 2.5oz, 3oz and 4oz round nose



Both of the round nose milds were machined so they could be used as bucktail jig molds. They were originally made to be used with soft plastics. Since some material has been removed from them the finished weight of each jig will be a little more than the listed sizes. I will try to answer any questions you might have.



Selling all 3 together as a lot..........$125 shipped postal m/o only



Would possibly trade for other jig molds
525
post #2 of 25
I'll take the 1oz, 1.5oz and 2oz round nose if you are willing to split it out.
post #3 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.lapinski View Post
I'll take the 1oz, 1.5oz and 2oz round nose if you are willing to split it out.



Going to let the lot ride for now but if I split it will be $50 shipped.
post #4 of 25
2nd in line for 1-2.5oz round if that sells any more bullet head style molds
post #5 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrplug View Post
2nd in line for 1-2.5oz round if that sells any more bullet head style molds



Only the larger one in the picture. I upgraded to a Custom mold so these two are no longer needed.





Would possibly trade these for BM Dannys as well
post #6 of 25
Are these the same as the bullet head bucktails that accept a J hook and brass eye? And can I get a pic of just the jig? If so I am interested.
post #7 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketch69 View Post
Would possibly trade these for BM Dannys as well

How about these two BM dannys for the 1/1.5/2? Both lightly fished, but harder to come by old blind style.
525
525
post #8 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by first2wins View Post
Are these the same as the bullet head bucktails that accept a J hook and brass eye? And can I get a pic of just the jig? If so I am interested.



Yes, they do take the j-hook and brass eye. I don't have a single bare jig I could take a picture of.



They are yours if you want them.



Dean
post #9 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.lapinski View Post
How about these two BM dannys for the 1/1.5/2? Both lightly fished, but harder to come by old blind style.



I like the cloud but not a big pollack fan. Got any solid white, black or yellow?



Or one new Parrot might do the trick
post #10 of 25
I also have these BM dannys in chartreuse/white eelskin, chartreuse/white or herring. All have been fished but function fine. Could do any 2 for the 1/1.5/2, or any 4 for that one and the 2.5/3/4.
525
525
post #11 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.lapinski View Post
I also have these BM dannys in chartreuse/white eelskin, chartreuse/white or herring. All have been fished but function fine. Could do any 2 for the 1/1.5/2, or any 4 for that one and the 2.5/3/4.



I have chartreuse and too many herring
post #12 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketch69 View Post
I have chartreuse and too many herring

ok, let me know if there is anything else you might want or I have a brand new white with pink stripe bm spin.
post #13 of 25
let me get some pics up tomorrow, I've got dannies I'd like to trade for the heavier bullet mold...would 2 do it?
post #14 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by makomania View Post
let me get some pics up tomorrow, I've got dannies I'd like to trade for the heavier bullet mold...would 2 do it?



If they are colors I am looking for.
post #15 of 25
Dean,

I want to say I'll take the lot, and I will, but if you want to continue with these trades I'll understand. Just give me dibs and a good deal on the smilin bills.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Stripers Online Forums › Buy/Sell/Trade Forums › 3 bucktail jig molds for sale