StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Stripers Online Forums › Buy/Sell/Trade Forums › Tsunami Five Star Spinning Rods 9ft And 10ft
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tsunami Five Star Spinning Rods 9ft And 10ft

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
tsunami TFSS-902MH , line 15-30, lure 1-4oz
tsunami TFSS-1002MH, line 15-30, lure 2-5oz
both are used but all guides, cork,and wraps still good $50 each shipped pp or mo. thanks and tight lines justin
525
525
525
525

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #2 of 19
Trades?
post #3 of 19
Thread Starter 
any other time hell ya always open, but just paid 1,600 bucks to get my truck fix so i need the money. but just for s and g what you got
post #4 of 19
Thread Starter 
A.M. BUMB
post #5 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose22dog View Post
tsunami TFSS-902MH , line 15-30, lure 1-4oz
tsunami TFSS-1002MH, line 15-30, lure 2-5oz
both are used but all guides, cork,and wraps still good $50 each shipped pp or mo. thanks and tight lines justin


I'll give you $40 for the 10' shipped.
post #6 of 19
ooops sorry
post #7 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbeans View Post
I'll give you $40 for the 10' shipped.

i'll do 40 + shipping
post #8 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose22dog View Post
i'll do 40 + shipping



too steep for me, i can get a new one for $55. thanks though.
post #9 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbeans View Post
too steep for me, i can get a new one for $55. thanks though.

thats cool
post #10 of 19
your killing me!!
post #11 of 19
I got a new badger 360 airbrush for trade. Interested?
post #12 of 19
Would you do both for $65 shipped pp?
post #13 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tfisher View Post
Would you do both for $65 shipped pp?

sorry can't go that low for both.
post #14 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos View Post
I got a new badger 360 airbrush for trade. Interested?
need the $ ,thanx
post #15 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose22dog View Post
sorry can't go that low for both.



OK thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buy/Sell/Trade Forums

Gear mentioned in this thread:

StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Stripers Online Forums › Buy/Sell/Trade Forums › Tsunami Five Star Spinning Rods 9ft And 10ft