StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Community Forums › The Town Tavern › A social crack smoker?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

A social crack smoker?

post #1 of 37
Thread Starter 
My next door neighbor wanted to borrow 20 bucks. He claimed to be a social crack smoker....I told him to get lost....can someone show me a picture or tell me of anyone on this planet who smokes crack, socially?
post #2 of 37
Greg does.
525
post #3 of 37
Thread Starter 
lol...he looks social and has the possible face structure of a piper.
post #4 of 37
Why would your neighbor knock on your door and ask to borrow $20 and just come out and tell you he's a "social base head."
post #5 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunk View Post
Why would your neighbor knock on your door and ask to borrow $20 and just come out and tell you he's a "social base head."


He came by my driveway. He asked to borrow 20 bucks and I asked if he was all right. He had lost a ton of weight since the winter and has a sunken in face. I said are you doing drugs? He says, "I smoke coke but socially". I told him to get lost.

I just want to know if there is anyone on this website who knows or knows of a responsible social crack smoker?
post #6 of 37
You better watch he doesn't break into your house. Anyone that asks such a question is clearly going through withdrawal. He's a habitual smoker/crackhead.
post #7 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
He came by my driveway. He asked to borrow 20 bucks and I asked if he was all right. He had lost a ton of weight since the winter and has a sunken in face. I said are you doing drugs? He says, "I smoke coke but socially". I told him to get lost.

I just want to know if there is anyone on this website who knows or knows of a responsible social crack smoker?

Are you seriously asking if someone could be a social crack smoker?
post #8 of 37
Is that whats its called now a days?


The lose in weight and the face is a dead give away. He needs help.



I need $200 to buy a chumbucket. I'm a social plug ho.
post #9 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StriperCurry View Post
You better watch he doesn't break into your house. Anyone that asks such a question is clearly going through withdrawal. He's a habitual smoker/crackhead.


If he's breaks into my house he's going to get hurt. He'll trip over a pile of fishing rods, fall face first into a fly tying vise and land onto a tray of Gartside Gurglers or he will bang against the plug wall and get a face full of VMC's.

If he tries to be slick and come in through the Meth lab room, he'd better wear a gas mask because the plastic fumes from home poured slugs will kill him faster then his social crack pipe.

Maybe the 20 bucks was for a head lamp to rob my place without getting killed. I wonder how much crack you could get for a 10" home poured slug?
post #10 of 37
Its always 20 bucks ,
ran outta gas = 20 spot

car got towed...short ... yep 20 bucks ....

Gotta do some work in the Morn , spot me 20 bucks for parts , pay you back when the women pays me tomorrow night.

Someone who I've known for a loooong time (leave it at that) has been an addict for 20+ years . Had 8 yrs clean up to recently , I don;t talk to said person any more , I had more than enough BS/stuff stolen from me for their addiction
I could write a book on the crap Ive heard (and witnessed) .

Do not be nice to this guy , he WILL take advantage of you TRUST ME , one way or another they always have some bleeding heart sob story
to milk some money from you .... or borrow tools , etc etc .
Told to me directly in confidence for whatever that's worth .

Quote:
It's more of a rush to con someone out of money/property than actually doing coke . To know they believed and trusted me even though I did this to them before and I can do it whenever I want and if they don't,give me what I want , I know others that will .


The above is almost word for word and was told to me while this person was sober .
It was one of the reason's I no longer care to be involved in this persons life .
G/L with your neighbor bud .
post #11 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardguy71 View Post
Its always 20 bucks ,
ran outta gas = 20 spot

car got towed...short ... yep 20 bucks ....

Gotta do some work in the Morn , spot me 20 bucks for parts , pay you back when the women pays me tomorrow night.

Someone who I've known for a loooong time (leave it at that) has been an addict for 20+ years . Had 8 yrs clean up to recently , I don;t talk to said person any more , I had more than enough BS/stuff stolen from me for their addiction
I could write a book on the crap Ive heard (and witnessed) .

Do not be nice to this guy , he WILL take advantage of you TRUST ME , one way or another they always have some bleeding heart sob story
to milk some money from you .... or borrow tools , etc etc .
Told to me directly in confidence for whatever that's worth .



The above is almost word for word and was told to me while this person was sober .
It was one of the reason's I no longer care to be involved in this persons life .
G/L with your neighbor bud .

They are very good at it.I have got taken a few times and the reason being(they don't look like crackheads).You don't find out later until you see the same person "who's car broke down" walking around trying to get someone else.
post #12 of 37
loan the 20 if he don;t pay back you don't see him
post #13 of 37
Years ago my BIL's cousin knocked on my door asking to borrow $20.00
telling me he couldnt cash his pay check until the following week because of the holiday...I said ok he even offered to leave me his watch as proof that he would be back to pay me..I said oh thats ok I trust you.Never saw him again and when I told my son he said never ever lend some one 20 bucks
its always for drugs.So I learned my lesson..
post #14 of 37
Is he white?
post #15 of 37
I'm a social bank robber.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Town Tavern
StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Community Forums › The Town Tavern › A social crack smoker?