StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Stripers Online Forums › Boating Forum › Sayreville nj Ramp
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sayreville nj Ramp

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
Hi all, I've been a member of this board for awhile just have not posted much.
Was wondering if anyone knows this area. The railroad bridge you come to from the Raitain river are you able to go under or do you have to wait for it to open? It looks low so I am not sure. I have an 18ft CC no t-top

Thanks Much
post #2 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundance18 View Post
Hi all, I've been a member of this board for awhile just have not posted much.
Was wondering if anyone knows this area. The railroad bridge you come to from the Raitain river are you able to go under or do you have to wait for it to open? It looks low so I am not sure. I have an 18ft CC no t-top

Thanks Much


I launch from the same ramp. Very nice ramp.

As far as the train bridge, you will fit under even at high tide. I fit under that with my old 19ft CC with T-Top. I had about 2-3ft to spare (high tide). My Wellcraft Coastal fits under that as well.
post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
Thanks Ymmv
post #4 of 7
Where is this ramp in Sayreville? Do you need a permit to launch?
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty Kling View Post
Where is this ramp in Sayreville? Do you need a permit to launch?


You can get a permit that is yearly. I was told its about $150 or so. You will need to stop at their town recreation center.

I have been paying each time I've been down there. Cost is $20. See the guy in the booth to the left of the ramps.
post #6 of 7
Addy...

River Rd
Sayreville NJ 08871
732-390-7000
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by YMMV View Post
You can get a permit that is yearly. I was told its about $150 or so. You will need to stop at their town recreation center.

I have been paying each time I've been down there. Cost is $20. See the guy in the booth to the left of the ramps.


Quote:
Originally Posted by YMMV View Post
Addy...

River Rd
Sayreville NJ 08871
732-390-7000

Thank you sir!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Boating Forum
StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Stripers Online Forums › Boating Forum › Sayreville nj Ramp