StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Community Forums › The Town Tavern › Turbosex
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Turbosex

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
I usually do my sex on my own, but I need to maximize my seductions this year. Shouldn't be complicated, just need guidance in what can be crammed and what can't.

experience with turbosex? others?
post #2 of 17
Thread Starter 
turbosex is pretty decent actually.

it'll walk you right through what can and cannot be seduced.
post #3 of 17
dont even try it
you really should hire a professional
post #4 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlet View Post
dont even try it
you really should hire a professional

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say anything about sex!
I haven't done sex in years!
post #5 of 17
I think it's great, and have used it for years. I'm an engineer, and could easily figure it out on my own, but it just makes it so much easier and saves a ton of time.

Go for it, you won't be disappointed.
post #6 of 17
I still have the old fashion Orgasmatron.

Cabo
post #7 of 17
I'm in.
post #8 of 17
I'm out.
post #9 of 17
I guess it's time to sell the Funbeam Screwmaster.
post #10 of 17
If you do it right they might refund your money...
post #11 of 17
I pulled out right before it was finished; didn't want it spinning off any other programs.
post #12 of 17
I like turbosex. I found seductions I didn't even know I could use. Take the entry on line 69 (a or b) for instance.
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar91 View Post
I usually do my sex on my own,
Shouldn't be complicated, just need guidance in what can be crammed and what can't.


this should be in the "Do it yourself" forum
post #14 of 17
or perhaps the plug Builders" forum
post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar91 View Post
I usually do my sex on my own, but I need to maximize my seductions this year. Shouldn't be complicated, just need guidance in what can be crammed and what can't.

experience with turbosex? others?


Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar91 View Post
turbosex is pretty decent actually.

it'll walk you right through what can and cannot be seduced.


Sounds like something a hubby sends his wuvy duvy at her office on Valentine's Day
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Town Tavern
StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Community Forums › The Town Tavern › Turbosex