StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Stripers Online Forums › Buy/Sell/Trade Forums › MINT Abu 5500 Sunset Orange Swedish
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MINT Abu 5500 Sunset Orange Swedish

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
No box, reel is absolutely 100% mint w/o a scratch anywhere on it. Bought a couple years ago, spooled with 12 lb, cast a few times and have not used it since.

Swedish made, the real deal. Went through a retro bass fishing phase awhile ago... Just too many saltwater fish to catch to freshwater fish more than 1-2 times a year, LOL.

Also have a mint 6'6" Shimano (10-20#, up to 3/4 oz.)Convergence rod that matches perfectly to this reel and would be a dandy light bucktail outfit for fluke in the bays (not much fluke fishing up here in MA). Would do the package for $140 shipped, properly packed in a nice PVC rod tube with PP; $135 with MO.
525
525
525
525
post #2 of 13
Only if it were a 5501....
post #3 of 13
How about $115 for the reel? Do you take paypal?
Anw0625
post #4 of 13
Thread Starter 
Sure, we could do $115 for the reel PP. PM sent. Rod still available.
post #5 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripey View Post
Sure, we could do $115 for the reel PP. PM sent. Rod still available.


How much for the rod then shipped? $20?
post #6 of 13
Thread Starter 
Sorry, forgot to put a price on it. Can't do $20 shipped as shipping will cost at least ten bucks, but will do it for $30.
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripey View Post
Sorry, forgot to put a price on it. Can't do $20 shipped as shipping will cost at least ten bucks, but will do it for $30.



Whats the number on the rod and does this one come with a lifetime warrenty?
post #8 of 13
Thread Starter 
Model # CV66MHB. As I originally paid somewhere (if memory serves) around $45 for the rod, I doubt a lifetime warranty was involved , but it has been a few years. Rod is mint.
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripey View Post
Model # CV66MHB. As I originally paid somewhere (if memory serves) around $45 for the rod, I doubt a lifetime warranty was involved , but it has been a few years. Rod is mint.



The new ones have a lifetime warrenty thats why I asked. This is a tough one, I better ask first.
post #10 of 13
Thread Starter 
Thread closed.
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripey View Post
Thread closed.



post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Closed the thread because I'm leaving for a bit and won't be able to check email. Plus I think I'll relist the rod separately, as the title is now a bit misleading.
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripey View Post
Closed the thread because I'm leaving for a bit and won't be able to check email. Plus I think I'll relist the rod separately, as the title is now a bit misleading.



That will give me a chance to find a reel for it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
StripersOnline › SurfTalk › Stripers Online Forums › Buy/Sell/Trade Forums › MINT Abu 5500 Sunset Orange Swedish