Q anon

Rate this topic

bobber

what is this stuff I'm hearing?   Donald Trump is secretly working against an international cabal of pedophiles?  and that he is actually secretly worknig WITH Mueller to investigate the Clintons?

oh-  nearly forgot-  that the media has been weaponized by the CIA

where did this crapp come from??

its all about da fishes...

19 mins ago, bobber said:

what is this stuff I'm hearing?   Donald Trump is secretly working against an international cabal of pedophiles?  and that he is actually secretly worknig WITH Mueller to investigate the Clintons?

oh-  nearly forgot-  that the media has been weaponized by the CIA

where did this crapp come from??

Leftists and Resistence members mostly 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

59 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

Leftists and Resistence members mostly 

Actually no, mostly a subset of Trumpets

864EDAB7-19A9-41E0-BE31-D54C35C162CD.jpeg.ecfd90ed530907ae5538acd8920f01cc.jpeg

"My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention."
Hedley Lamar
"It wasn't the bullet that laid him to rest, was the low spark of high-heeled boys"
Jim Capaldi & Steve Winwood

17 mins ago, PeterO said:

Actually no, mostly a subset of Trumpets

864EDAB7-19A9-41E0-BE31-D54C35C162CD.jpeg.ecfd90ed530907ae5538acd8920f01cc.jpeg

All 4 of those people? :laugh:

"Q-Anon" and Pizzagate... if it's being discussed or mentioned you can bet your life on the fact that a Lefty brought it up or is talking about it... "Alt.Right"  was the same way

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

2 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

All 4 of those people? :laugh:

"Q-Anon" and Pizzagate... if it's being discussed or mentioned you can bet your life on the fact that a Lefty brought it up or is talking about it... "Alt.Right"  was the same way

Don't forget the guy with the trump shirt. Even when it right in front of you it's not real. Amazing.

You’re not some crazy uncle you know!

I'm so glad I don't live in the fact-less bizarro world you live in...just sayin'.

25 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Don't forget the guy with the trump shirt. Even when it right in front of you it's not real. Amazing.

I count 4 signs... are there more devotee's?

Does the number go as high as 20?  :rolleyes:

Listen.... these are truly Trumps fringe loons, they are entertaining and make great fodder for the Resistance... but they are fringe loons, like the Neo Nazi's... Like the Alt.Right (whatever the hell that was) etc...

Again, Like PizzaGate... if the left isn't talking it up... it's not being taken seriously and it's not being talked about