Polling and skepticism African American style

Rate this topic

KnewBee

Any black man who is smart enough to support Trump, would be smart enough to not make it public, or even tell anyone.

The only thing libs hate worse than a female conservative, is a black conservative.

Have you seen how they viciously attack either group.

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

1 min ago, Riverboat33 said:

Any black man who is smart enough to support Trump, would be smart enough to not make it public, or even tell anyone.

The only thing libs hate worse than a female conservative, is a black conservative.

Have you seen how they viciously attack either group.

Excellent point. ^

9 mins ago, twilson615 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if knewbee pretended to be African American in order to give his expert opinion. 

I am not surprised that you cannot comment on the subject with your expert opinion.  Typical.  

23 mins ago, KnewBee said:

But that has nothing to do with the erroneous polls that misrepresent Trump's support by African Americans.  

It was just a comment like Gami's comment about his friends. 

With regard to this Rasmussen poll, have you actually shown that it is erroneous?

Just now, Gamakatsu said:

No I didn't. I said that I have yet to meet any black Trump supporters.

How many black people come up to you and discuss politics? I personally try to keep politics to myself outside of my closest friends who can handle the discussion... 

I dont believe many many black men who pay taxes and work blue collar would vote for a progressive liberal. 

Im not sure your income status but I can tell you that the economy is treating everyone very well in my circle. If it wasn’t for the childish coverage of trump and the foolish mueller investigation he’d be at 100% with independent voters

Rasmussen was the outlier in 2016.  They were also correct.  Snippet from The Hill...

"Rasmussen Reports says it was the closest of all major pollsters in predicting the presidential election’s popular vote, pointing to final results posted by RealClearPolitics. 

On its final poll released Nov. 7, the day before Election Day, Rasmussen had Hillary Clinton up 2 points on Donald Trump. Clinton won the popular vote by 1 percentage point, even though Donald Trump beat her on electoral votes. 

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results."