Online dating

Rate this topic

Boy oh boy has the dating world changed since my last go around. I must say the online game makes connecting with people much easier. 

I havnt dated since the bush administration, it seems like I’ve been missing out!!

There is no shortage of sites/apps to choose from. Bumble is by far my favorite on the 2 that I picked.

The ladies need to initiate the conversation, they only have 24 hours to do so. Gets the ball rolling 

Okay, now the roast can commence 

:wee:

Fancy catches fisherman, simple catches fish

What ever happened to meeting chicks at the disco?

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Met my wife through match 11 years ago. Might not be what your looking for but it works. At the time I was working until 1-2am with Monday Tuesday off. I would pick up some phone numbers at work but soon as I'd ask to go for drinks on a Monday night, they'd ask why not Friday or Saturday. I'd let them know I work and that would be the last I'd hear from them.

the human race has proved darwins theory of evolution wrong. we let the dumb survive. 

3 mins ago, dena said:

What ever happened to meeting chicks at the disco?

1 min ago, fishinambition said:

Still the best way. At least you get laid before you realize there's no chemistry. Cheaper too.

Man, that went out of style with Quaaludes. And syphilis.

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.

2 mins ago, fishinambition said:

Still the best way. At least you get laid before you realize there's no chemistry. Cheaper too.

At least you get to lay eyes on them before hand, and not some doctored up picture that may, or may not be her.

-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

1 min ago, Belmo said:

Man, that went out of style with Quaaludes. And syphilis.

That doesn't diminish the effectiveness of any of those.

-Thomas Jefferson
-Soren Kierkegaard