Wtb Fixter popper

Voo31

17 mins ago, Voo31 said:

Looking to pick up one of Mikes poppers in the more classic style, not sure on name but it's shape is like a shorter tapered creek chub popper. Appreciate any help

Are you referring to his offshore popper?

This is in the Mahi-mahi pattern

P9220385.JPG.16e8f1873f5c40ec5c7f6d5082813b67.JPG

31 mins ago, Voo31 said:

No sorry I described the shape poorly, it resembles the more standard popper shape like a rm back bay popper

Take a look at  Tackle Collectors forum. That might help with a photo and or name.

48 mins ago, MorningWood said:

I would possibly sell the top one (yellow)

Is there any way I could get you to part with  either the 2nd from the top or the 2nd from the bottom? The yellow is (as always with Mike) a beauty but those other 2 colors hold a special place in my heart 

1 hour ago, Voo31 said:

Is there any way I could get you to part with  either the 2nd from the top or the 2nd from the bottom? The yellow is (as always with Mike) a beauty but those other 2 colors hold a special place in my heart 

Let me dig them out tomorrow. I think the second from the bottom is fully sealed so that is a real rarity and probably not for sale

MorningWood
(*member formerly know as 'kevnmary')

10 mins ago, MorningWood said:

Let me dig them out tomorrow. I think the second from the bottom is fully sealed so that is a real rarity and probably not for sale

Thank you I really appreciate it, keep me posted on the second from the top, I don't want to take any rare specials from you

23 hours ago, iceman2017 said:

I do not intend to hijack the thread but this popper is really nice. What’s the weight? How much would you take? Thanks.

look for it in the want to sell forum. next time just open up your own wtb.

Lou T

Edited by Lou T