yogiiiboy

Latest round of sanctions are crippling Russia's economic market....

43 posts in this topic

Tell me.....do these latest rounds of sanctions mean that Trump and Putin will be having a five-star dinner after a round of 18 any time soon ?

They might.  It'd be a good place for the President to apologize for having to take action- just symbolic, dear Vlad - over something as trivial as a Novachuk murder on British soil.  ("And please, Vlad, if you do it on American soil, will you tell your people to please dispose of the carrying case, so no unrelated civilian picks it up and gets killed?  You know I can't control the FBI too tightly, they'll probably dust it for prints and whatnot.  But I promise, cross my heart and hope to die, to keep trying to undermine NATO and every other multilateral agreement in sight, if you only keep that pee tape private.")

Posted (edited)

8 mins ago, BrianBM said:

They might.  It'd be a good place for the President to apologize for having to take action- just symbolic, dear Vlad - over something as trivial as a Novachuk murder on British soil.  ("And please, Vlad, if you do it on American soil, will you tell your people to please dispose of the carrying case, so no unrelated civilian picks it up and gets killed?  You know I can't control the FBI too tightly, they'll probably dust it for prints and whatnot.  But I promise, cross my heart and hope to die, to keep trying to undermine NATO and every other multilateral agreement in sight, if you only keep that pee tape private.")

Counselor.................if i f**ked you in the a$$ enough times, would you continue to buy me dinner??

Boy....you'd make a good girlfriend !!!

Edited by yogiiiboy

4 mins ago, yogiiiboy said:

Counselor.................if i f**ked you in the a$$ enough times, would you continue to buy me dinner??

Mully's imagination knows no limit, like a 14yo thinking about the buxom 16yo who lives next door and whose bedroom window aligns with his. 

6 mins ago, yogiiiboy said:

I used to look at Doctors, "counselors" and such with the idea it took a high IQ to do those types of jobs, I think I can cross one off the list with some of the stupid dribble some people write. Trump could not have  enough sanctions against Russia and have some people think it is enough, even though He has done more than the previous admin. But but but he is buddies with Vlad! It's really getting sad.

Posted (edited)

13 mins ago, BLT said:

I used to look at Doctors, "counselors" and such with the idea it took a high IQ to do those types of jobs, I think I can cross one off the list with some of the stupid dribble some people write. Trump could not have  enough sanctions against Russia and have some people think it is enough, even though He has done more than the previous admin. But but but he is buddies with Vlad! It's really getting sad.

:kiss:

I will read your opinions as to why, at the recent joint conference in Helsinki, President Trump sided with Putin against his intelligence agencies. Or his willingness, expressed on the campaign trail, to recognize Russia's occupation of the Crimea. Or his unwillingness to denounce Moscow's thinly-disguised military assaults on Georgia, Romania, and Ukraine.  Or his musings on Fox that maybe if Russia were to invade Montenegro, we would help, or maybe we wouldn't. 

Then, being generous, I'll tell you why you're wrong.  ;)

Edited by BrianBM

19 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Mully's imagination knows no limit, like a 14yo thinking about the buxom 16yo who lives next door and whose bedroom window aligns with his. 

You better believe that if I were 14 and some 16 y.o. hottie were within viewing distance of my window, I'd think of nothing else.  

Sorry to read that age has made it hard for you to remember those days.  :p

27 mins ago, yogiiiboy said:

It's the ass-f******* that Trump doesn't want televised that leads us to this point. 

Besides, Trump likes a good meal.  ;)

2 mins ago, BrianBM said:

:kiss:

I will read your opinions as to why, at the recent joint conference in Helsinki, President Trump sided with Putin against his intelligence agencies. Or his willingness, expressed on the campaign trail, to recognize Russia's occupation of the Crimea. Or his unwillingness to denounce Moscow's thinly-disguised military assaults on Georgia, Romania, and Ukraine.  Or his musings on Fox that maybe if Russia were to invade Montenegro, we would help, or maybe we wouldn't. 

Then, being generous, I'll tell you why you're wrong.  ;)

Stop...Stop...............Just answer me this.......WHY would the POTUS fire off another set of blistering sanctions toward Putin's way if Mr. Putin has him in the palm of his hand??

Just a simple answer please without some Orwellian response.  Thank you Sir :howdy:

Being briefly serious, Russia's had a developing case of the economic staggers for awhile. The rise in oil prices helped out a lot, but Putin's command-by-crony economy is fundamentally incompetent. 

1 min ago, BrianBM said:

It's the ass-f******* that Trump doesn't want televised that leads us to this point. 

Besides, Trump likes a good meal.  ;)

Take note people how this makes absolutely NO SENSE................hence, BLT's #6 post..........:dismay:

Just now, BrianBM said:

Being briefly serious, Russia's had a developing case of the economic staggers for awhile. The rise in oil prices helped out a lot, but Putin's command-by-crony economy is fundamentally incompetent. 

This latest round then doesn't really help ...........and if Putin had a "friend" in Trump, he certainly wouldn't be throwing around this kind of gesture............would he now?

1 min ago, yogiiiboy said:

Stop...Stop...............Just answer me this.......WHY would the POTUS fire off another set of blistering sanctions toward Putin's way if Mr. Putin has him in the palm of his hand??

Just a simple answer please without some Orwellian response.  Thank you Sir :howdy:

The latest sanctions aren't that much more then what was already in place. And I'm not sure that POTUS fired them off as much as he's being hemmed in and pressed by the sum of the rest of the government.  Treasury ordered the latest round and I'm not sure if the President even has to sign off. 

We have an extraordinary situation, with a President desperate to placate, soothe, flatter Russia at every opportunity while most the rest of the government, and the GOP, pulls increasingly in the opposite direction. Part of this, I think, is the furious rate of turnover in his administration. He's on his third national security advisor? How many spokesheads? Part of it his impulsive decision making. He loathes consultation and makes major decisions without input and without notice that he's considering them, whether it be abusing children at the border or the creation of a space force. And, while he still gags at admitting Russian electoral meddling, the rest of the government, and both parties, know it happened and are taking as much action as they can to address it.

The President asked CoS Kelly to stay through 2020, and Kelly said yes. The request implies that Kelly was about to go, and that Trump is aware of the degree of disorganization he's created, and wants to suppress it through the next election.  Question: are other people threatening to resign? Is the President getting moved, somewhat against his will? His performance after the Charlottesville killing supposedly brought Cohn and a couple of others close to the edge of resigning in protest. Are more people pushing back against him hard?

See you all later.  Dinner now.  Yogiiboy will probably have gotten through this by the time I get back.   :p