jjdbike

OC N of IBSP; impact of replenishment?

21 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Long Island continues to rebuild it's jetties and add more for shore protection.....here, they burry the jetties and keep on pumping...maybe the biggest money Scam in NJ's corrupt history ever....OMO.

I stand behind this 100%. We need to expose the administration that is behind this.

I had interviewed for a new hire position within the NJDEP for a Financial Budgeting role within the Coastal Engineering dept. I knew the administrator that sat in on the interviews and who sent out the offer letters and job postings and such. She said I was clearly the best person for the job. BUt the manager's reason for not hiring me was because I was overqualified (which made no sense). But i think it had something to do with my dismay for Beach Replenishment.

They want monkeys in their cubicals that will push the buttons that they are told to pushed. If you're against the system then you dont get into the system.

So long as Frank Pallone is in office beach replenishment will continue

You want an end to replenishment, get your arse off the couch and vote, and get 5 of your friends to vote too. Enough of us do that and we can end this travesty

It's the ONLY way

Eventually, IMO, when the SHTF this $$$$ scam will all come out, including the funding for Rutgers.....the entire scheme by NJ officials and GLD&D Co. stinks...burying the jetties, pumping in one location then dredging the same sand in another and so on...it needs to be looked into....OMO.

Not really.....this now seems to be a popular lefty program....politics aside....and the folks who live along the coast seem to be pretty much in favor of this no matter who pays for what and to who.