big popper

M&P Shield 2.0 9mm

10 posts in this topic

I have the M&P Shield but not the 2.0. For what it's worth, the little shooting I did with it with different ammo it worked flawlessly. Want to buy it?

Hopefully the trigger has been improved, my series I Shield's trigger feels very gritty.  On the upside, it has been flawless with every type of ammo I have run in it.

It shot everything I put through it but I have to say I  hate the gun I stopped using it for CC carry. The trigger is lousy.  

I ran 3 different boxes of ammo  through it and all worked well . All shots in the black at 25,35,50 feet. I use 8 1/2 x11 targets that I run off a copy machine. The trigger is a little gritty as mentioned if it ends up being a issue it’s easily changed. 

Saving up for a Sig P365, we mill quite a bit for Sig so I can get great pricing; also looking at FN's and PSA subcompacts for the same reason.

8 mins ago, nalu22 said:

Saving up for a Sig P365, we mill quite a bit for Sig so I can get great pricing; also looking at FN's and PSA subcompacts for the same reason.

Take a gander at the XD subs by Springfield.  Good gun at great price. 

2 mins ago, LBI SurfRat said:

Take a gander at the XD subs by Springfield.  Good gun at great price. 

I do like them a lot, if we weren't milling Sig stuff it's what I'd prolly go with.  I want to stay loyal to companies that support us.