Handful of plug id’s

woodbuggger21

Back in the 80's the only needles I can remember finding were the Boone and Classic Lures from Seaside, NJ,. 

They caught fish but it wasn't unusual for them to split when a good fish got the right leverage on them. Had it happen only once to me when the plug came back with no tail hook and the screw eye was torn out of the ass-end .

2 hours ago, jimmy z said:

I have a Yankee without the belly hook 

Nice, I never saw any. I got mine unwired directly from Rob but pretty sure they had a space for a swivel.  Maybe he made them both ways?

8 hours ago, wader-dad said:

I think the yellow and white and the blue and white slope heads are both Bassmaster.  

The yellow def looks to say basmaster but maybe something after it. I couldn’t really tell. It looks just like the Blue so I’m fairly certain they are the same builder 

42 mins ago, woodbuggger21 said:

The yellow def looks to say basmaster but maybe something after it. I couldn’t really tell. It looks just like the Blue so I’m fairly certain they are the same builder 

the word after Bassmaster is "lures"   the C-3 may have been when he did a run of plugs he marked them with letters and numbers