Sweetest 20' cc I've seen

Rate this topic

Not much room in the stern of that 20' OB to fish with the live well layout......reason why we bought our boat and why we opted for a modified V design.

Edited by Mr. Bigdeal

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

On 8/4/2018 at 0:40 PM, nightfighter said:

I am in love with the 27' Onslow Bay offshore....I am constantly scanning for used ones up for sale. Best ride I have ever experienced. If they would make one available up in my neck of the woods, where no one has even heard of them, I could sell a lot of boats for them....

sick boat saw one on youtube with a greenstick this morning and fell in love 

• 3 weeks later...

contact foulhook for the latest on Onslow Bay.  he talks with the owner frequently and has the scoop on where to find one if you're really interested.

for me-  the Kencraft 206 is the best 20 footer on the market.  the older ones especially

its all about da fishes...

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 7:45 AM, Billybob said:

I thought the North Rip was pretty badass - too pricey I guess.

140-0111_newboats_northrip.jpg?itok=aqLP

Unfortunately out of business the molds were for sale a few months ago. Awesome little 21's would love to have one. There is a 30 for sale right now in case you hit the lotto.

• 4 months later...