OnTheFish

WTB eel skin jigs and jig chain

9 posts in this topic

Looking to buy a few eel skin jigs with the chain trailer hook setup and also a some of the longer chain setups them selves I can’t find any over about a inch thanks Don

The chains I have plenty of.  I'll have to see how many, if any, of the jigs with chains I have.  Get back to you tomorrow.

20 hours ago, Dan Tinman said:

The chains I have plenty of.  I'll have to see how many, if any, of the jigs with chains I have.  Get back to you tomorrow.

Ok see what you have prob will take a few with out chains also if you have a pic of any style you would sell be great looking to get a Varity of different ones thanks Don

On 7/28/2018 at 8:43 PM, Dan Tinman said:

Just wonder if you had a chance to look I’m not in hurry just want to make sure it didn’t slip your mind

Thanks for the reminder.  I did find a couple eel skin jig heads with the chain but the hooks are in bad shape.  They have rust on them and definitely won't holdup to a fish.  Result is I won't sell them or even give them away.  Sorry for the disappointment. 

The chains are in OK condition and I have plenty of them.

On 8/2/2018 at 8:09 AM, Dan Tinman said:

Thanks for the reminder.  I did find a couple eel skin jig heads with the chain but the hooks are in bad shape.  They have rust on them and definitely won't holdup to a fish.  Result is I won't sell them or even give them away.  Sorry for the disappointment. 

The chains are in OK condition and I have plenty of them.

What do you want for the chains prob want 2dozen maybe more depending on price. I would like one or two of the jigs in any condition trying to put together a little shadow box of different ones thanks Don

The chains are 1.00 ea plus the shipping.  As for the jig head as long as it's going to be used for what you say I'll throw it in for free.  Only condition is I'd like to see a picture of the shadow box when it's done.

On 8/6/2018 at 8:15 AM, Dan Tinman said:

The chains are 1.00 ea plus the shipping.  As for the jig head as long as it's going to be used for what you say I'll throw it in for free.  Only condition is I'd like to see a picture of the shadow box when it's done.

Sounds good I will take 30 chains shipped to 17314 send me a total I will send payment you want PayPal cash or m/o all are easy for me up to you and I think for the shadow box I’m going to make a frame with chicken wire in it and hang the jigs from that I only have a few so far so adding to it will be easy I know some of these guys have some cool ones stashed I’m going to keep working on them thanks Don