the next cohen tape ?

Rate this topic

Aquacide

20 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Greg Guttfeld on Fox moments ago talking about the tape and what it means in the grand scheme of things:

“You find more meat at a vegan hotdog-eating contest.”

trump said he had knowledge of the payment, "you'll have to ask my attorney about that".

on the tape he is talking about the payment and he wants in cash.

the tape proved he lied.

if your okay with that, so be it. but don't pretend he didn't get caught lying yet again.

"so what do we got to pay for this - one fifty ? "

whoops. that's not the surpised response of someone who didn't know about the payment is it ?

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')

1 min ago, Aquacide said:

trump said he had knowledge of the payment, "you'll have to ask my attorney about that".

on the tape he is talking about the payment and he wants in cash.

the tape proved he lied.

if your okay with that, so be it. but don't pretend he didn't get caught lying yet again.

whoops. that's not the surpised response of someone who didn't know about the payment is it ?

Uh, i think you are conflating two different cases here. 

Trump said he didn’t know anything about the payment the Cohen made to Stormy. 

The just revealed tape is about a potential payment to Pecker at American Media to buy all of the rights to the Trump story from the Playboy model, a different person. And that payment was never made. 

Whoops, me thinks you need to loosen up your tinfoil beanie. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

5 mins ago, patchyfog said:

I'm not sure there's a single, previously-held belief that the Trump base isn't willing to suspend...as long as he's President.

this would seem to be the case, on all things except gun rights and abortion.

they are so gullible that Guiliani even provided FOX with a fake transcript of the cohen recording and FOX and the trump base believe it.

now cohen has felt the full force of the trumpers hate, I'm sure he is motivated further to nail trump ever time his legal team accuse him wrongly of lying and cohen has a lot of testimony to make. a lot. 600+ pages of it.

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

3 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Uh, i think you are conflating two different cases here. 

Trump said he didn’t know anything about the payment the Cohen made to Stormy. 

The just revealed tape is about a potential payment to Pecker at American Media to buy all of the rights to the Trump story from the Playboy model, a different person. And that payment was never made. 

no it was Mcdougal. and the payment was made to her by AMI. but the money came from the Delaware LLC.

The former model, Karen McDougal, says she began a nearly yearlong affair with Mr. Trump in 2006, shortly after Mr. Trump’s wife, Melania, gave birth to their son, Barron. Ms. McDougal sold her story for $150,000 to The National Enquirer, which was supportive of Mr. Trump, during the final months of the presidential campaign, but the tabloid sat on the story, which kept it from becoming public. The practice, known as “catch and kill,” effectively silenced Ms. McDougal for the remainder of the campaign.

so they lied when the WSJ broke the story in November 2016 as the tape was made in August 2016 :

days before the election, Mr. Trump’s campaign spokeswoman, Hope Hicks, said, “We have no knowledge of any of this.” She said Ms. McDougal’s claim of an affair was “totally untrue.”

they got caught lying.

16 mins ago, patchyfog said:

I'm not sure there's a single, previously-held belief that the Trump base isn't willing to suspend...as long as he's President.

Well, when GB doesn’t know the difference between Trump’s bimbos and which lie he told about which, how can we take anything you folk take seriously? 

:howdy:

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

2 mins ago, Aquacide said:

no it was Mcdougal. and the payment was made to her by AMI. but the money came from the Delaware LLC.

so they lied when the WSJ broke the story in November 2016 as the tape was made in August 2016 :

they got caught lying.

You said Trump got caught lying. Own the error. 

- Victor Davis Hanson 

1 hour ago, tomkaz said:

You said Trump got caught lying. Own the error. 

He said Cohen had a Hannity tape too....  I find no reporting on that... I’ll go see whar the Palmer report has to say he probably got it from over there.

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

5 hours ago, Aquacide said:

bigger than being compromised to Russia

:freak:

Just when I thought "GB hasn't been as stupid recently" you go and say something this dumb :blackeye:

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

1 hour ago, patchyfog said:

Russia Patchy...he still thinks Trump was compromised by Russia :squid:

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

1 hour ago, Aquacide said:

The former model, Karen McDougal, says she began a nearly yearlong affair with Mr. Trump in 2006, shortly after Mr. Trump’s wife, Melania, gave birth to their son, Barron. Ms. McDougal sold her story for $150,000 to The National Enquirer, which was supportive of Mr. Trump, during the final months of the presidential campaign, but the tabloid sat on the story, which kept it from becoming public. The practice, known as “catch and kill,” effectively silenced Ms. McDougal for the remainder of the campaign.

You know, money is rarely a motivation to make stuff up...particularly among folks who are looking to sell a story :read:

1 hour ago, Mike S123 said:

And he was a dirty MOFO!

Good, consistency. 

- Victor Davis Hanson 

When will we be getting a formal apology from Aquacide on his posting of fake news, assumptions opinions posted as fact? This afternoon or late morning?

Do you think it maybe a flaw in his computer allowing him to post that stuff?