galaxy s9+

Rate this topic

redfishkiller

I fried my Galaxy Note 5 in a thunderstorm in Assateague in May, and I went the other way: I replaced it with a cheap phone, an LG X Charge, that cost me about $160 all-in. And to tell you the truth, while there are some things that I miss from the Note, overall the cheapy phone works about as well as the expensive one did.

I don't need no insurance, I don't make no monthly payments, and if I roon the thing by dropping it into my pool of self-disgust, I will just buy another one. The hell with them expensive phones.

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.

12 mins ago, bospa357 said:

Should have went to the Dollar General and got the flip Tracfone. Nights and weekend minutes free. Of course there's no camera on the flip phone, but that'll spare us from the chingina. :howdy:

He can always use a digital camera from 8 years ago and take pictures of the purple sky and a white dot that he can claim is a bird 

7 mins ago, Dave S said:

He can always use a digital camera from 8 years ago and take pictures of the purple sky and a white dot that he can claim is a bird 

The macro detail on the white heron is incredible. He's been holding out one of his many talents of being an aspiring photographer. Great eye for detail. :laugh: