KnewBee

Presidential Poll fabrication

79 posts in this topic

“You know, a poll just came out that I am the most popular person in the history of the Republican Party. Beating Lincoln. I beat our Honest Abe,”   Trump actually said that.

If anyone here can provide a link to that poll or defend Trump for that outright lie, please do?

On Jul 10th, he tweeted:  "New Poll says Trump, at over 90%, is the most popular Republican in history of the Party. Wow!" 

Do the Trump supporters here believe this nonsense?   How insecure does Trump have to be that he is compelled to lie to himself?   

Posted (edited)

According to a recent Gallup poll, 90 percent of Republicans approved of Trump in June. The New York Times noted that would make Trump more popular with his party at this point in his first term than any other modern president except former President George W. Bush shortly after the Sept. 11 attacks.

Do your own research.

Why do you have the need to lie ?

Edited by Riverboat33

It was a Gallup poll that said he has averaged 87% job approval from Republicans and 90% the past 2 weeks with registered Rs...... and his overall at 45%.

Screenshot_20180713-074655_Samsung Internet.jpg

16 mins ago, KnewBee said:

“You know, a poll just came out that I am the most popular person in the history of the Republican Party. Beating Lincoln. I beat our Honest Abe,”   Trump actually said that.

If anyone here can provide a link to that poll or defend Trump for that outright lie, please do?

On Jul 10th, he tweeted:  "New Poll says Trump, at over 90%, is the most popular Republican in history of the Party. Wow!" 

Do the Trump supporters here believe this nonsense?   How insecure does Trump have to be that he is compelled to lie to himself?   

He’ll never get elected.

Posted (edited)

The democrats shot Abe.  An actor no less......sort of like today's hollywood types.   The mental illness that is liberalism is deep rooted in American history.  Just like Lincoln, Trump is freeing the blacks from the democrats.   Are you progs going to try to murder Trump too?

Edited by jkrock

12 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

According to a recent Gallup poll, 90 percent of Republicans approved of Trump in June. The New York Times noted that would make Trump more popular with his party at this point in his first term than any other modern president except former President George W. Bush shortly after the Sept. 11 attacks.

Do your own research.

Why do you have the need to lie ?

Trump should have stated that 90% of REPUBLICANS ...   but he didn't, did he?

And, Except for GW Bush, so not the highest.   Insecure child.

"... I am the most popular person in the history of the Republican Party..."

There was no such poll.

His insecurities, exacerbated by the recent poll showing Obama's popularity, are really sad.

2 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Trump should have stated that 90% of REPUBLICANS ...   but he didn't, did he?

And, Except for GW Bush, so not the highest.   Insecure child.

Sorry, you don't get to tell Trump what he should do.

You are splitting hairs.

Trump dances around in your head all day long.

Just now, Riverboat33 said:

Sorry, you don't get to tell Trump what he should do.

You are splitting hairs.

Trump dances around in your head all day long.

No, I just don't trust an insecure man child being in charge.   I really don't like the self aggrandizing lies either.    Figured I would point them out to the uncaring faithful, just so they see what isn't reported from the bubbles.  

1 min ago, KnewBee said:

No, I just don't trust an insecure man child being in charge.  

He just walked into NATO, and told everyone to their face, they need to "pay their fair share".  Sounds insecure?  LOL

winning !

And yet you felt quite secure with the prior administrations insecure man child being in charge. The one that weaponized the IRS, repeatedly lied to the American people, set back race relations, cowered to the world, apologized to the world, started the Arab Spring, likes red lines etc.........

Trump talks mean. He’s a meanie, mean mean meanie and you’re insecure? Hypocrite? 

2 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

He just walked into NATO, and told everyone to their face, they need to "pay their fair share".  Sounds insecure?  LOL

winning !

Place in context.   He created an issue, said some stuff, claimed credit for a self assumed win, and left.   Nothing changed in NATO.   NATO members have been increasing their defense spending since 2014.  NATO members said there was no commitment to increase defense spending.   

Very similar to the NK lies.

I don't call that winning.   I guess I see Trump's lies and BS for what it is.