Gotcow?

Democrat Opposition to Kavanaugh is Hypocrisy at its Finest

26 posts in this topic

Listening to Democrats opposition to the SC nominee Kavanaugh one would think he (if confirmed) is going to singlehandedly eliminate established rights overnight and turn the USA into some sort of Trump dictatorship.

They claim Kavanaugh will

Remove a womans reproductive rights.

Remove a womans right to choose.

Remove the right to healthcare for millions.

Facilitate the proliferation of assault weapons.

The hypocrisy and high irony comes from the Democrats use of the SCOTUS to morph ACA (Obamacare) into something that would stand Constitutional muster and eliminate my right to choose if I want health insurance or not. Something Democrats would very much like you to forget.

And the fact that the Democrats would certainly use the SCOTUS to validate the savage curtailing of the 2nd amendment.

Democrats want the SCOTUS to be a tool at their disposal to validate the removal of my Constitutional rights as they see fit.

The thought that Kavanaugh might support and uphold the US Constitution and decide cases on point of law (not by feelings) scares the sh*t out of them.

Their time is up. Its time to pull the plug on them.   We need to vote against all democrats in November and not vote a single one in and make them realize they are over.  

1 min ago, Baccigalup said:

Their time is up. Its time to pull the plug on them.   We need to vote against all democrats in November and not vote a single one in and make them realize they are over.  

I haven't voted for a Dimm since Sam Nunn, D (GA).

9 hours ago, Baccigalup said:

Do you really think the Republicans are any better?

The road has a ditch on both sides.

46 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Better they are by a wide margin, "butt" that's NOT saying they are good.

57 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

This is the first time in my 60 years I've seen a political party in this country advocate violence towards anyone opposing their positions. The Nazis of the early last century brings me to mind. Apparently there are many Democrats distancing themselves from the hatefulness. The Party of JFK has become dangerous to American values.

3 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

I used to be a registered democrat.  I mostly voted Republican but i had no issue voting for the better candidate.  When i saw the clintons and what moral values our president had while in the white house and then lying about it is when i changed my oarty registration.  When bush was in office and giving his state of the union speeches, the images of hillary whiffing her claps and rolling her eyes were the start and the epitomy of the democratic parties outspoken disdain for republicans.    Now the violence and the protests and the pure hatred from them against anything trump or republican and their epitome to throw common sense against the tide to stay in party lines makes them despicable.   I would  not trust one democrat at this point.   When our teachers in our schools start teaching our kids hatred and biased is ok as long as your democrat it is time to get this party abolished.  Republicans have their issues but to no degree as this.  So yes there is a ditch on both sides but the blue hole is a swamp ditch filled with alligators and snakes and a neverending hole straight to hell.   The republican ditch can be paved over.

2 hours ago, swnoel said:

This is the first time in my 60 years I've seen a political party in this country advocate violence towards anyone opposing their positions. The Nazis of the early last century brings me to mind. Apparently there are many Democrats distancing themselves from the hatefulness. The Party of JFK has become dangerous to American values.

Off topic but JFK would be a Rep by today's standards 

wouldn't have mattered who the POTUS picked ..... the unhinged(Dems)  are still unhinged and being liberal will always be unhinged

36899982_2218153618199232_8085678983040991232_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

Mass immigration is the Democrat's only hope.  If that does not work they will want to skip the electoral process altogether.

They hate Trump voters and have contempt for the rest of the voters.

How dare the great unwashed masses and unenlightened tell them what to do.

Armageddon is the answer.

Edited by Jay Blair

22 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

Listening to Democrats opposition to the SC nominee Kavanaugh one would think he (if confirmed) is going to singlehandedly eliminate established rights overnight and turn the USA into some sort of Trump dictatorship.

They claim Kavanaugh will

Remove a womans reproductive rights.

Remove a womans right to choose.

Remove the right to healthcare for millions.

Facilitate the proliferation of assault weapons.

The hypocrisy and high irony comes from the Democrats use of the SCOTUS to morph ACA (Obamacare) into something that would stand Constitutional muster and eliminate my right to choose if I want health insurance or not. Something Democrats would very much like you to forget.

And the fact that the Democrats would certainly use the SCOTUS to validate the savage curtailing of the 2nd amendment.

Democrats want the SCOTUS to be a tool at their disposal to validate the removal of my Constitutional rights as they see fit.

The thought that Kavanaugh might support and uphold the US Constitution and decide cases on point of law (not by feelings) scares the sh*t out of them.

Isn't it Trump on agenda?

Just curious...

^..^

Posted (edited)

4 mins ago, snapper1 said:

Isn't it Trump on agenda?

Just curious...

^..^

Yeah that's right Snapper, except its wrong.

Edited by Jay Blair

12 mins ago, TheKnot said:

America the way it used to be and will be again 

7842b8e8.200x.jpg

Jeepers you know your old when you zone in and remember what year that AMX is and then see the chippy.:banghd: