Vsy

Report of the july 7th 2018 at the canal

124 posts in this topic

11 mins ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

Did he mean pimps and murderers at the canal ....... oh my :rav:

You left out the hookers.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, iputmyhoursin said:

If you don’t know, then you’re one of those googans...

winner...:witty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget the "I" phone stealing Milf who has been on the run for over a year, poor thing.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, 7 Rivers said:

Don't forget the "I" phone stealing Milf who has been on the run for over a year, poor thing.....

Sounds bad. Was she with the pimps or murderers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GuiltyAsCharged said:

Sounds bad. Was she with the pimps or murderers?

Lmfao, stole an SOL members phone last year in the canal at about 2 am, Maybe the sol member will chime in.................................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

Sounds bad. Was she with the pimps or murderers?

Neither.

 

7R knows darned well that there were no MILFs involved in that particular situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 7 Rivers said:

Lmfao, stole an SOL members phone last year in the canal at about 2 am, Maybe the sol member will chime in.................................

They can track the phone and get it back. You sure there wasn't something else going on at 2 AM at the canal? No sane person would be at the canal at that hour. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's right, no fish in the canal....Maybe he was selling peaches?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Southcoastphil said:

Neither.

 

7R knows darned well that there were no MILFs involved in that particular situation.

OK let's hear your side of the story. Fess up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GuiltyAsCharged said:

OK let's hear your side of the story. Fess up

Lost my phone.  Got it back a day or so later.

 

That simple.

 

End of story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 mins ago, 7 Rivers said:

That's right, no fish in the canal....Maybe he was selling peaches?

Yep. That was the report we got from the OP. Lots of people and no fish at the canal. July 7th update. Couldn't have hoped for a better report!

Edited by GuiltyAsCharged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.