Vsy

Report of the july 7th 2018 at the canal

124 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Vsy said:

Pick your spot lol

IMG_1633.jpg

I wonder why it's so crowded.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

A snag and sneakers:cool:

Screenshot_20180709-200652.png

The dude that caught the sailfish had sandals and socks on. Remember that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If these type of threads get no further responses they'll go away real quick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, ged said:

The dude that caught the sailfish had sandals and socks on. Remember that?

I wanna catch a sailfish too, where've they been breaking? I'll bring my sandals and socks for good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Sandbar1 said:

I wanna catch a sailfish too, where've they been breaking? I'll bring my sandals and socks for good luck.

Someone should start a canal sailfish thread. Let's not detract from this gem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 mins ago, Vsy said:

Please , keeping my post filling up , i will be back for the next report.

 

:rav:

You gonna buy someone else's 40" striper at the canal during your next outing?  :)

 

But seriously, you must love fishing shoulder-to-shoulder with googans and report chasers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, zak-striper said:

But seriously, you must love fishing shoulder-to-shoulder with googans and report chasers.

 

He likely enjoys a days fishing with others just like himself. Birds of a feather stick together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, zak-striper said:

You gonna buy someone else's 40" striper at the canal during your next outing?  :)

 

But seriously, you must love fishing shoulder-to-shoulder with googans and report chasers.

 

i could be wrong, but i'm skeptical that posting two pictures of shoulder to shoulder fishing at Pips and Murderer's is the reason that guys are fishing shoulder to shoulder at Pip's and Murderer's...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

He likely enjoys a days fishing with others just like himself. Birds of a feather stick together. 

I enjoy fishing with googans, I remember when i was one...guess you skipped that stage and went straight to totally awesome...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, jettyjockey18 said:

i could be wrong, but i'm skeptical that posting two pictures of shoulder to shoulder fishing at Pips and Murderer's is the reason that guys are fishing shoulder to shoulder at Pip's and Murderer's...

Since when can specific pics be posted like this without the hand from above not make them vanish? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, jettyjockey18 said:

I enjoy fishing with googans, I remember when i was one...guess you skipped that stage and went straight to totally awesome...

Anyone who fishes the canal who doesn't enjoy fishing with googans fishes at night. Looking forward to seeing out there some dark evening. If I miss you, I will look for the googans.

 

Thanks for the heads up. :rav:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, jettyjockey18 said:

i could be wrong, but i'm skeptical that posting two pictures of shoulder to shoulder fishing at Pips and Murderer's is the reason that guys are fishing shoulder to shoulder at Pip's and Murderer's...

 

What's pips and murders? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 mins ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

 

What's pips and murders? 

If you don’t know, then you’re one of those googans...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.