Vsy

Report of the july 7th 2018 at the canal

124 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For those haters , got a pictures for you guys.

 

.

.

Saturday , bitting was slow but few fishermen caught good size keepers 

 

 

.

.

.

Stripers still in the canal.

 

 

 

IMG_1636.jpg

Edited by Vsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

That pole xx is always on fire.

IMG_1634.jpg

Edited by Vsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Vsy said:

For those haters , got a pictures for you guys.

 

.

.

Saturday , bitting was slow but few fishermen caught good size keepers 

 

 

.

.

.

Stripers still in the canal.

 

 

 

IMG_1636.jpg

About time. Better a late update than never!

 

When do you expect the stripers to leave the canal?

Edited by GuiltyAsCharged

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

The most rooned spot in the whole 14 miles.  

 

Yep pole 910 is now rooned. Two tier fishing last time I was at that spot, Guys on the service road casting over the heads of guys down on the rip rap. Classic stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

About time. Better late update than never!

 

When do you expect the stripers to leave the canal?

From the pic, it looks like they already left?

 

And is that guy wearing a pith helmet in the second photo? Very useful in crowds three deep, I want one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, bdowning said:

From the pic, it looks like they already left?

 

And is that guy wearing a pith helmet in the second photo? Very useful in crowds three deep, I want one.

The guy in the yellow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 mins ago, Eagles Dare said:

The most rooned spot in the whole 14 miles.  

True that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vsy said:

For those haters , got a pictures for you guys.

 

.

.

Saturday , bitting was slow but few fishermen caught good size keepers 

 

 

.

.

.

Stripers still in the canal.

 

 

 

IMG_1636.jpg

I never used to be a hater.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.