Gotcow?

Is it time to classify Liberals (Democrats and Republicans) as Enemies of the State?

146 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, ByronPA said:

Finally, you have said something that makes sense....

Been saying that for years.

Not my fault you were not paying attention.     :p

6 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

My prediction for years-decades in the future.

1.  Liberals and gutless Repubicans will financially collapse the nation.  Not because they want to, but simply because they're stone-cold stupid.  Producers will run, the entitlement crowd will choke the life out of those who remain.  They will be aided by international adversaries mucking about in various ways, and fools selling media time.

2. The chaos will mark the real start of violence between left and right.

3.  Who wins is anyone's guess, but the nation won't survive in its present form.

For the time being, those that can still do OK on their wages and hide their head sand will do so, and keep telling themselves it's OK.  That will last for quite a long time yet.

Progressives are absolutely the enemy...that we can't do anything about and still be America.

Just curious, but what about progressivism is so dangerous? 

Just now, Nessmuk said:

And one who despite that service, recently declared he felt no responsibility to uphold the Constitution.

You are confused, I think.  If memory serves, I was challenged that I had once been held to an oath to support and defend the constitution (even with my life) and that I no longer do?  That was the accusation from Little,  But what was left out was the fact that I am no longer under a binding "oath".   All that means is I am no longer bound to that oath, but it does not alter my resolute "support" of the Constitution.   

Since I have been labeled an "enemy of the state" based on my political philosophy,  I guess I will search out some prepper buckets of food, hole up in a cabin in WV, hone my serious skills, and prepare for the hordes that will hunt me down.....

Just now, KnewBee said:

Me:  Liberal.

Voting record leans Democrat.

You suggest that I would be an enemy of the state?

After 30 years of service, 17 deployments that were over 6 months (many shorter ones), missing half of my children's lives while deployed, serving honorably and with distinction(especially during 5 combat deployments), and really putting it all on the line, you would label me "an enemy of the State"?  

I ask again, how would you "treat" me?  

Do you fit any of the criteria I listed above?

I don't think you do so I would treat you with respect even though we disagree politically from time to time. 

Just now, Gotcow? said:

I don't think you do so I would treat you with respect even though we disagree politically from time to time. 

"Liberal" and sometime "Democrat", ergo "enemy of the State"   

Did I miss something?

2 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

We have met the enemy and he is us.

9 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Been saying that for years.

Not my fault you were not paying attention.     :p

OK, so, since you have met the enemy and it is you, why not do something about it? Counseling maybe...

1 min ago, Gotcow? said:

Our assumed "disagreement" has very little to do with any philosophy.    We have different views and I am really glad for that.  I am glad that we each live in a country where we can disagree.

However, when the rhetoric rises to "enemy", all is lost.

Wining!

Just now, ByronPA said:

OK, so, since you have met the enemy and it is you, why not do something about it? Counseling maybe...

As soon as I get consensus of all the voices in my head.    :howdy:

Banks financially collapsed the nation(and beyond) and then got bailed out.

3 mins ago, The Dude said:

Just curious, but what about progressivism is so dangerous? 

The steady erosion of order we see from groups like BLM, ANTIFA, and a host of others.

The growing sense of entitlement that demands the mugging of others to fund.

The steady shouting down of opposing views.  The lies and demonizing of others...surely all Nazis.  The attempt to use law to end opposition.  The everyday use of law to control and favor private interactions between people.

The refusal to accept responsibility for the degeneration of ones own culture, say like addressing what's wrong when almost 80% percent of children are born out of wedlock.

The steady erosion of individual liberty in favor of the collective.

The selective application of law to suit political ends.

You wont accept any of this, until it comes back to kick you in the teeth.

2 hours ago, mrl said:

The same playbook that was used by Lenin, Castro, Hitler, Stalin, The Khmer Rouge, the Hutus in Rwanda that murdered a million or so Tutsis, and all the other butchers throughout history.

You guys are really pieces of work.

FORT PIERCE, Fla. — Authorities say a Florida man was arrested after threatening a congressman over the Trump administration's child-separation immigration policy.

Treasure Coast Newspapers reports that Laurence Key was arrested Tuesday and charged with communication of a threat to kidnap or injure a person.

A federal complaint says the Stuart man called U.S. Rep. Brian Mast's Washington office Monday and said he was going to kill the congressman's young children, a girl and two boys.

The complaint says Key previously called Mast's office 478 times. Key told an FBI investigator and Martin County deputy that he never threatened Mast's children but acknowledged saying the Republican should be separated from his children for supporting Trump's policy.

The resemblance to the Berniebro that tried to kill the congressmen last year at that baseball game is quite striking:

636650294106257960-Key.jpg

170614-james-t-hodgkinson-shooter-hero_p

Just now, KnewBee said:

Our assumed "disagreement" has very little to do with any philosophy.    We have different views and I am really glad for that.  I am glad that we each live in a country where we can disagree.

Wining!

What do you call a group trying to destroy the country?

What do you call a group that ignores the rule of law?

What do you call a group that will not defend our borders and sovereignty?

These people would, if given the chance, remove and silence my civil disagreement.

These people are anti American, anti freedom, anti Constitutional.............

We have gone way past civil disagreement with these groups of people.

What would you call those groups of people?

37 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Me:  Liberal.

Voting record leans Democrat.

You suggest that I would be an enemy of the state?

After 30 years of service, 17 deployments that were over 6 months (many shorter ones), missing half of my children's lives while deployed, serving honorably and with distinction(especially during 5 combat deployments), and really putting it all on the line, you would label me "an enemy of the State"?  

I ask again, how would you "treat" me?  

How will they treat you? That’s easy worse than a 5 time deferment Pres.. They idolize a man that ran from defending the constitution now to hug a flag and all is well. Trump doesn’t have enough of a man in himself to lick your boots. 

19 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Wining!

But rhetoric about nazi's, Hitler, the Klan and concentration camps is fine, right?

I always get a kick when you conservative types start to talk about the constitution and how much it means to you.

As far as I can figure, most conservatives could care less about most of the constitution, other than the 2A. 

Although I will give Justice Roberts credit for protecting the constitution today, to the dismay of many conservatives..