jkrock

I can't get no satisfaction

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Not all Republicans are Trumpeters.

Lot more moderates on the R side I guess.  Not surprised

And to be clear, it wasn't a poll about the president in general or Trump in particular.  Same poll has been going on since the 1990s, and it's about direction the country is going.  By most measures ,it seems we are going up at the moment economically , and Dems are still miserable. 

Edited by jkrock

Posted (edited)

Also, many different groups were looked at in the poll....analysis was by age, race, gender, location, political affiliation etc.  Only the democrats remained miserably low and unchanged

Edited by jkrock

It's because they didn't get their way (Hillary). So they sulk.

Democrats do their best stuff when things are bad. They convince low information voters they will fix things, but never really do. For example, no jobs.....let’s bring in illegals and lecture people about racism. Doesn’t actually address the issue, but sure makes it seem like they are trying to affect changes. Dumb Republicans try to reduce the number of illegals, thus opening up those jobs, fixing the issue, but are seen as hateful people.

Leftists don’t really care about people, only the acquisition of power. If they cared about people, they would be trying to reduce black unemployment and fatherless households. They fight tooth and nail to ensure black fathers have no reason to be home, and offer them rewards for remaining unemployed.

Of course I am a racist you see, so there is that. Trump is also racist, which is why black unemployment is hitting historical lows. Why don’t our commies applaud this fact?

Easy answer is......their agenda doesn’t include making those types of changes.