Kings over Queens

Happy now NJ liberals?

116 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

6 mins ago, Philly said:

So why do you need a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds?   Are you a competition shooter or a member of the spray and pray church?   

Neeeeeed?

Really?

Why dont i need more than 10 rounds?  Explain that to the class.

Edited by Kings over Queens

5 mins ago, Philly said:

So why do you need a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds?   Are you a competition shooter or a member of the spray and pray church?   

Why do you need to post here?  Actually, never mind.  It’s none of my business what you’ve decided you need.  

9 mins ago, Philly said:

1 min ago, Markushook said:

Why doesn’t he?

11 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Neeeeeed?

Really?

Thanks for the big bummer on an otherwise nice day you big lunk.  

This thread-i **** you not-breaks my heart.  

Leave that state, hoss.  You are paying them for this crap.

2 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

Earlier this week, with the stroke of a pen, the Governor you elected, signed into law a bill that makes me a criminal.

Happy?  Do you feel better?   Safer knowing that responsible gun owners like me can not longer own magazines with better than 10 round capacity?

You havent done **** to make schools safer but uou have to feel really good about villifing people like me and getting these stupid pieces of plastic and metal off the streets.

Asshats.  

What does NJ expect you to do with these illegal magazines, now?  Destroy them, turn them in, sell them?

4 mins ago, Slacker said:

What does NJ expect you to do with these illegal magazines, now?  Destroy them, turn them in, sell them?

Hold them, and get fined 10k per mag.

Get this, the law is a pure money grab.  Its a crime of the 4th degree, so not a felonly (where is the teeth to make our streets and schools safer?) But the law calls for a 10k fine.  I have 27 magazines affected. :laugh:

These stupid liberals eat this up.

1 hour ago, Gamakatsu said:

I feel for you, KoQ. I truly do. "Not one inch" is going to cost miles and it's going to be miles of wasted regulations that only impact law abiding citizens. Everywhere I turn, people are sick of seeing mass shootings, but the only solution we get from good and honest gun owners is, "Thoughts and prayers" and "Not one inch".

There's lots of talk about doing something with mental health, but no action and less than zero stomach to fund it from those who think this is the direction to go. If you guys don't start coming up with answers, those with no knowledge or just the desire to eliminate guns are going to make solutions that will suck. Case in point, NJ.

Miles of wasted regulations that impact only law abiding citizens has nothing to do with not one inch.

2 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Hold them, and get fined 10k per mag.

Get this, the law is a pure money grab.  Its a crime of the 4th degree, so not a felonly (where is the teeth to make our streets and schools safer?) But the law calls for a 10k fine.  I have 27 magazines affected. :laugh:

These stupid liberals eat this up.

Question for the NJ Liberals.

How many of you have the balls to go to KQ's house, or any other house, and take those mags from him personally?  Or do you just hide behind the robes of some corrupt anti 2a judge and his posse?

13 mins ago, Slacker said:

Wrap them in plastic, bury them somewhere safe close by just

in case you need them later.

Only the police need more than 10 rounds to shoot a criminal,the commoners can do it with 10 or less

.:hypocrite:

it sounds like something an insurance guy would write a policy for.

How much would it cost a guy to insure himself from such a hit?

As much as homeowner's policy...I mean at $10,000 per, a guy could run up a house sized fine pretty quickly if he was to get caught with them stored safely in his home.

Do handguns even come with mags that have less than 10 rounds? Is it legal to spike the mag to keep it less than 10 rds?

One advantage of the semiauto types is they hold more than the 6 rds in a revolver. This law makes an old Hog leg wheel gun look better and better.

1 hour ago, Kings over Queens said:

Neeeeeed?

Really?

Typical, Don't know the answer, ask the questioner to explain it to you.  I bet you're expecting a zombie attack.  If you're really good you could take out five with a 10 round mag.  Double tap.  One to the chest and one to the head.

i realllllllllllllllllllly feel for you BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.................

once you get to that BUT, everything before that is bull **** and you're lying.