Gamakatsu

Can we have a gun murder thread?

132 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Every time there's a murder that involves a hammer or a machete, we get a thread to prove that it's not just guns. When somebody gets stabbed or run over in Europe, it's proof positive that they have failed.

 

How about a nice clean thread of murder by gun to compare and contrast with the non gun related murders?

 

Just to nip it in the bud, this thread is just as stupid as the 782 threads about non gun murders, but this topic is lacking here so let's get it rolling.

Edited by Gamakatsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Officers were dispatched for a shooting around 1:30 a.m. to the unit block of Lloyd Street where they found a 15-year-old girl in a vehicle and a 35-year-old man a short distance away, both suffering gunshot wounds, according to police. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure, but we need to know if the gun used was legally purchased or not also. 

If you’re in favor of gun control then are you willing to have the government do door to door gestapo type searches of houses in minority neighborhoods in all

of the major (almost all democrat run) cities?  You know, where the VAST majority of gun crime in the US occurs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Every time there's a murder that involves a hammer or a machete, we get a thread to prove that it's not just guns. When somebody gets stabbed or run over in Europe, it's proof positive that they have failed.

 

How about a nice clean thread of murder by gun to compare and contrast with the non gun related murders?

 

Just to nip it in the bud, this thread is just as stupid as the 782 threads about non gun murders, but this topic is lacking here so let's get it rolling.

il_570xN.1348243364_an04.jpg?version=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Sure, but we need to know if the gun used was legally purchased or not also. 

If you’re in favor of gun control then are you willing to have the government do door to door gestapo type searches of houses in minority neighborhoods in all

of the major (almost all democrat run) cities?  You know, where the VAST majority of gun crime in the US occurs.  

Ok, I'm game to keeping limited to legal purchases, although almost all guns started off as legal purchases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Every time there's a murder that involves a hammer or a machete, we get a thread to prove that it's not just guns. When somebody gets stabbed or run over in Europe, it's proof positive that they have failed.

 

How about a nice clean thread of murder by gun to compare and contrast with the non gun related murders?

 

Just to nip it in the bud, this thread is just as stupid as the 782 threads about non gun murders, but this topic is lacking here so let's get it rolling.

 

I agree, this thread is stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Ok, I'm game to keeping limited to legal purchases, although almost all guns started off as legal purchases.

Can we then break down the murder rate to where they occur?  Democrat run inner cities vs everywhere else.  I’ll bet you see a pattern.  Check out heyjackass for some info about Chicago and how well their laws are working. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

 

I agree, this thread is stupid.

Totally, just like the ones about people getting hacked with a machete as proof of failed policies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 min ago, ridenfish said:

Can we then break down the murder rate to where they occur?  Democrat run inner cities vs everywhere else.  I’ll bet you see a pattern.  Check out heyjackass for some info about Chicago and how well their laws are working. 

 

Sure, as long as we compare the use guns rate to other weapons of choice in the same areas.

Edited by Gamakatsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Can we then break down the murder rate to where they occur?  Democrat run inner cities vs everywhere else.  I’ll bet you see a pattern.  Check out heyjackass for some info about Chicago and how well their laws are working. 

That'd be great, seriously.

 

So I'd ask that you post data to prove that there's differences, on a nationwide basis, in terms of crime and local political control.

 

Fair, given your assertion? Prove it, with numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Every time there's a murder that involves a hammer or a machete, we get a thread to prove that it's not just guns. When somebody gets stabbed or run over in Europe, it's proof positive that they have failed.

 

How about a nice clean thread of murder by gun to compare and contrast with the non gun related murders?

 

Just to nip it in the bud, this thread is just as stupid as the 782 threads about non gun murders, but this topic is lacking here so let's get it rolling.

Do you mean an actual murder or a gun used in self defense? World of difference between a Crip killing another gang member or cop compared to a law abiding citizen killing the Crip trying to kill that law abiding citizen or cop. Media likes to lump them together, is that what you're trying to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, patchyfog said:

That'd be great, seriously.

 

So I'd ask that you post data to prove that there's differences, on a nationwide basis, in terms of crime and local political control.

 

Fair, given your assertion? Prove it, with numbers.

Chicago is always good for about 600 a year alone.  Philly at least 300. Maybe I will do some research, looks pretty easy to prove to me. 

How do you gun control nuts plan to get the guns away from all the criminals that have them btw?  Please explain how you will do this.  If you can then I will gladly do some research. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Officers were dispatched for a shooting around 1:30 a.m. to the unit block of Lloyd Street where they found a 15-year-old girl in a vehicle and a 35-year-old man a short distance away, both suffering gunshot wounds, according to police. 

Stop derailing the thread.  This is about gun murders, not gunshot injuries.  Go start your own thread if you want to talk about gunshot injuries.

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.