slowroller

Is Cohen about flip??

32 posts in this topic

16 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Sure it's interesting!  It's all interesting.  But I'm nowhere near "worrying" about this.

I'm much closer to "worrying" about what happens in NK renigs, or a foreign nation attack our grid, or if all the "China can hack our encrypted information" stuff comes to pass.

But this CIVIL lawsuit?  Eh, whatever.

So you find this post worthy of being taken seriously?  But not the one about NK?

Nah, pass.

Joey,

All I meant by that is I find it amusing whenever she is mentioned you post her boobs. 

The NK thread is what it is. 

7 mins ago, The Dude said:

There’s more important stuff going on. Didn’t you see the OIG report? A few agents were critical of Trump in a handful of texts and emails. 

Silly me. 

I suppose if you stick your head in the sand hard enough it's easy to ignore minor stuff like the president's charity being sued for unlawful conduct and his fixer up the creek in legal trouble. 

658.png.9d0b9e2bae389435f9eb311b0de71b03.png

SO which is it?

Are you asking if Cohen is about to "flip" (meaning, I suppose, to "compose" as the Fed judge recently said... a technique whereby blackmailed indicted individuals make up things in order to stay out of jail)

Or are you saying directly that Cohen is going to rat... as you did in fact state.

Are you asking a question? or telling us some facts...

I find it interesting you are doing both.

Reminds me of a common "debating" technique

Flip/Rat same difference. If find it highly amusing that none of the Trump supporters are even willing to admit this may be an issue. To his credit Trump has managed to somehow remain unaffected by bad optics time and time again. It does seem though that there's a high percentage of people in his orbit that are getting caught up in legal issues. 

8 hours ago, mitchell master said:

You liberal idiots have tried everything else,what's another ? Let us know when there's a conviction.

Reminds me of what people say about Hillary

The libs said the exact same thing about Manafort.

Keep the DREAM alive !

One word, PARDON

Outside of defending their guy or gal, I'd guess that most people "know" they are crooks.

9 hours ago, PlumFishing said:

Joey,

All I meant by that is I find it amusing whenever she is mentioned you post her boobs. 

The NK thread is what it is. 

Fair enough.

Then go back and take a shot at NK questions you passed on.

As for pics of Stormy's boobs, let's be honest, those are some of the best posts on the site.

Not sure why Trump did not learn from the Clintons how to handle these situations.  Cohen just needs to shoot himself in the head twice and he won't have to worry.  

1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

Fair enough.

As for pics of Stormy's boobs, let's be honest, those are some of the best posts on the site.

Well this forum; the "Just Racks" thread I created years ago in the Tavern, has IMHO, the best boobs on the site. :)

-

Just Racks

-

Screenshot_1.jpg

1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

Fair enough.

49 mins ago, nalu22 said:

Well this forum; the "Just Racks" thread I created years ago in the Tavern, has IMHO, the best boobs on the site. :)

-

Please do note my careful use of the phrase "some of the best" instead of simply "the best." :)

And seeing as how I can get them into some PG threads instead of simply being confined to the Tavern, well, "bonus points," eh?

10 hours ago, slowroller said:

Flip/Rat same difference. If find it highly amusing that none of the Trump supporters are even willing to admit this may be an issue. To his credit Trump has managed to somehow remain unaffected by bad optics time and time again. It does seem though that there's a high percentage of people in his orbit that are getting caught up in legal issues. 

Of course it's a possible issue for Trump and the legal system, with regards to attorney client privilege.

My guess is, Cohen is nasty scumbag lawyer that you'd want to be a pit bull for your interests, the kind I'd hire if I could afford it.

Your last sentence, that's what happens when you target a person (or their friends/business partners) then try to find a crime, it's also what happens when Rosenstein doesn't define any scope.