Southcoastphil

WTB/WTT for 10' to 11' MH plugging rod

7 posts in this topic

I'm looking for something in the 1-5 or 2-6 or 3-6 oz plug weight rating, moderate to moderate-fast action, for plugging the ditch.  No interest in very-fast action sticks.

Not as much concerned with plug weights as with backbone in the mid- to lower-rod areas to land fish in ditch currents relatively quickly.

Already have an XH jigging stick, as well as a "big-bait" setup.

Something along the lines of a Star Paraflex would be great.

I have many plugs to trade (Metal lips, darters, needles, etc., etc.) or would consider either buying outright or a combo of trade plus cash.

Prefer a local (SE MA, from Cape Cod to Providence or so, plus N to Boston) transaction.

TIA for your help, mates.

Hi Phil:  Have a Lamiglas Tri-Flex Graphite 10' 2 piece. Moderate action, 2--6, 12-30 line.  Model # TS 10 MHS.  Its in mint condition, I've never used it and I got from a person who I think never may have used it either.  I'm located in Mass.  Could meet in North Shore Wakefield Ma. area. Price picked up &135

Thanks for responding.  I'm not familiar with that rod, so I will do some research and get back to you.

Do you ever get to the Ditch?

Phil.  Mint condition   Used once  willing to sell for $ 100 or Trade.   Will be in canal on a few weeks.  Thx 

DD85848D-CF67-4509-81B4-E4E343DC8587.jpeg

hi Phil, i think i got what you might like, i will be up the Canal again, monday-sat. mourning to show you, PM me buddy....