gadwall8

Hey Red, nice job on the tryke conversion!

28 posts in this topic

16 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I understand red is going through a conversion of his own. He now wants to be called Scarlett. 

Well his tits are big enough.....it was bound to be said .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's not a trike.

 

And guess what, I was identifying as a woman this morning, the mens room was in use and I had to take a dump.

 

Yup I did.

This PC crap is handy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

Well his tits are big enough.....it was bound to be said .

 

All natural, too! :th: 

4 mins ago, Billybob said:

That's not a trike.

 

And guess what, I was identifying as a woman this morning, the mens room was in use and I had to take a dump.

 

Yup I did.

This PC crap is handy.

 

Oh, those poor women. :scared: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Billybob said:

That's not a trike.

 

And guess what, I was identifying as a woman this morning, the mens room was in use and I had to take a dump.

 

Yup I did.

This PC crap is handy.

:dismay: first step on what will be a short walk to

Image result for trans man in  ladies bath room

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A dude at work got me-tood I hear.

They say he did something inappropriate to a summer intern - bam, canned on the spot, and get this: his wife is literally due to give birth right now.

Imagine he gots some 'splainin to do, huh? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, Billybob said:

A dude at work got me-tood I hear.

They say he did something inappropriate to a summer intern - bam, canned on the spot, and get this: his wife is literally due to give birth right now.

Imagine he gots some 'splainin to do, huh? 

 

Her fault for getting knocked up and not caring for her man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.