President Trump Is Bringing Home Our Service Members Remains From North Korea

Rate this topic

DoOver

10 hours ago, saltfisherman said:

Now if he would only visit our living troops over seas. Can visit a dictator but not our own troops. 

I am curious why this is an ongoing lament of the Trump haters? It is a nontraditional choice but given his other actions, it is hard to argue that Trump does not support the military.

Far better than being anti-military/veteran and making the occasional photo-op visit to a base for the rubes back home. 

Let me know if you find any polls of military personnel that show an animus toward Trump. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

8 hours ago, saltfisherman said:

Did the truth hurt your little feelings. It’s ok go curl up in a corner and cry. Just don’t melt your little snowflake. 

95A524FD-C8F2-4919-8FD5-DA5756D378EB.png.2e785f5b3eccc477b13a9c36700e01fb.png

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

51 mins ago, saltfisherman said:

Like I said won’t visit our troops giving their lives for us but will willingly visit a dictator and then go golfing every weekend. Such respect for our troops it’s amazing. I guess he’s afraid they might not like him, he needs to know he is liked. Cadet bone spur, still has no respect for the military. 

How many years did you serve?  I ask because sometimes, liberals who couldn't be more removed from the military, try to act like defenders merely to score their own political points.  Typically, they have no idea what they're talking about.

30 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

How many years did you serve?

It's early yet and you got me with this one line. It stopped me in my tracks. I figured there was no way in hell a soy latte sucking Lib served in any capacity. 

I then read further and figured it out. That's what I get for sleeping in... 

Well played BTW :th: 

Damn I need another coffee this morning. 

10 hours ago, Nessmuk said:

How many years did you serve?  I ask because sometimes, liberals who couldn't be more removed from the military, try to act like defenders merely to score their own political points.  Typically, they have no idea what they're talking about.

My serving or not has no bearing. I’m not the president. My family served, dad and brothers. I also wasn’t under any orders of draft, I didn’t have to worry if bone spurs would have gotten me off. You know the bone spurs that are operable. I do know one thing I never would have run from orders. I would have served my country with honors, just like my family has done. 

Its ok trump can salute a communist general but not our own troops general in the field. 

Friggen coward. 

32 mins ago, saltfisherman said:

Don’t worry about it the snowflakes have me still in their heads. Nice to know I still live in yours too. 

Lol, coming from someone that has Trump living in a penthouse in theirs.  

Its not hard to remember the vile crap you’ve spewed about people with cancer.  

And yes I did give Glenn my password  and he had a good time with it.  I was done with that site anyway.  

Have a good one.  I’m glad to see you’re still as angry as ever.  It must be awful waking up every single day realizing Trump is your President for the next 6 years.  Enjoy! 

Never leave a warrior behind, good job Mr. President and all who took part in bringing our fallen  hero's home. May they rest in peace

Edited by jimmy z

AKN-2 USS Sagittarius

BE ENCOURAGING, NOT DISCOURAGING

<*((())))>< <*((())))><

23 hours ago, saltfisherman said:

Now if he would only visit our living troops over seas. Can visit a dictator but not our own troops. 

How many times did Obama go to Iraq or Afghanistan?

I do believe you have the brain of a worm!  Petty little mind and guilty of begrudgery.

Why not honor his bringing 7,700

of our honored dead to rest in the land they sacrifice their lives for.

Edited by RJ